Shin Kankaku Iyashikei Mahou Shoujo Behoimi-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 1, 2018
Messages
315
What happened to the released chapter from this series? I know I read up to chapter 9 here last year and M-U has a listing for up to chapter 30 (released about 8 months ago) by this same group, which I'm pretty sure were also released here at MD, but there aren't any traces of them...
 
Group Leader
Joined
Jan 10, 2026
Messages
3
my old translation had a lot of mistakes, so i'm trying to redo it the best i can ^_^
What happened to the released chapter from this series? I know I read up to chapter 9 here last year and M-U has a listing for up to chapter 30 (released about 8 months ago) by this same group, which I'm pretty sure were also released here at MD, but there aren't any traces of
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top