Shin no Jitsuryoku wa Girigiri Made Kakushite Iyou to Omou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Let's Get Just a Little Bit Serious

Group Leader
As always, please report any mistakes you may find. I did this in just under a day, so I may have missed something. Thanks for reading!
If you cannot read it due to MD not loading images, you can still find the chapter for download on discord.

Dex-chan lover
Still upset about the last chapter but this is one of those cases where complaining doesn’t even make me feel better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so curious as to where MC's spear went? would be hilarious if it destroys a neighbor kingdom building and now they become at war thx to MC random spear throw LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
I’m kind of annoyed that she won’t leave my boy alone like he obviously doesn’t want to be your knight stop forcing him bozo

Dex-chan lover
Meh I'm still unsure about the sanity of that girl, because she didn't even try to defend herself and instead wanted to kill herself.

@sviiseven oujo refers to a kingdom's princess, a royalty. luna is just a duke, which are usually related to royalty but not technically royalty. are you sure it's not ojou-sama instead? ojou usually refers to a lady. they also should have different kanjis. 王女様 and お嬢様

Group Leader
@novarime Well, there we go. My mind just defaults to using one or the other and throws it all away. I'll have it fixed in a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
Not stoked on the master serval relationship between her and the MC.
Given he didn’t want to be involved at all that is, I appreciate the situation he’s in within the context of their social structure.

My original take was he wanted out, he’d been thrown away so he was gonna do his own thing, but has fallen into a shoe licking position.

Meh, I think this story could've done well without the ojou girl. That trope has been reused some many times it's gotten stale. Besides, isn't Athena supposed to be the main Heroine? She's certainly better than this girl. I think the author-san is getting there priorities backwards.

Aggregator gang
@looking at the trees in the background looks like he threw it at an upwards angle so if it is as powerful a throw as I believe it's probably gone into space, no chance getting it back now haha

I hope he gets a "weapon return" ability otherwise that is a pretty bad move, especially since the old man avoided it.

Users who are viewing this thread