Shinde Kara Honki Dasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Asshole!

Double-page supporter
I figured that there would be an exorcist along the line, but I'd didn't think it'd be the bully. Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing she went to the funeral to see if her victim had become a vengeful ghost, or perhaps as an attempt to "put to rest" any grudges, though she didn't seem to react to them being there?

Thanks for picking this one up, I've been keen to read the rest.

Dex-chan lover
I know it that there'll be a twist here. Not just a tragic story leading to revenge. So far so good. Tysm for the chapter to the person/team tl-ing this!

Group Leader
I'm guessing she went to the funeral to see if her victim had become a vengeful ghost, or perhaps as an attempt to "put to rest" any grudges, though she didn't seem to react to them being there?

Thanks for picking this one up, I've been keen to read the rest.
Hi i'm the original translator I was actually in the middle of typesetting this chapter since I finally have time again to finish this series. I did want to finish this series so I'll contact the new person and see if I can still finish it. I know it's been a while

Group Leader
Hey I'm the original TL for this and getting back to continuing it. Idk if that's fine? I was actually mid typesetting this when I was messaged by someone that someone else picked it up.

Group Leader
Hi i'm the original translator I was actually in the middle of typesetting this chapter since I finally have time again to finish this series. I did want to finish this series so I'll contact the new person and see if I can still finish it. I know it's been a while
It's fine. Please do finish it.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Will do. Question though, what font did you use on page 18? Because I really like that font
wweHdFH.png
Which one? Right one is "Note this", left one is "Nothing you could say".

Group Leader
wweHdFH.png
Which one? Right one is "Note this", left one is "Nothing you could say".
The bottom left. thanks! I might use that in future chapters. I just put up my version and will be working on chapter 7 starting early february (need to deal with some personal stuff first)

Dex-chan lover
any grudges, though she didn't seem to react to them being there?
My guess is that because MC has emptied her batteries before, her presence became too thin to notice.

But I really thought we see more revenge, before an enemy appears, who poses a real thread to our heroine. Maybe see has been introduced to show us, there is a landmine. But then again she said that about her mother, marking herself as a prime target. I'd be surprised if MC wouldn't want to pick her the next target next morning, first thing first. IMHO its too early for the standard plots. (I personally don't like the dangerous enemy for OP-MC at all. What's the point about her being OP to begin with?)

But I have a idea how it might go. MC notices the danger, avoids her, stabs picks on everyone around her, making her feel helpless. (But there is a hugh chance, she will relent at MC's family to get her, one she figures out MC's identity as the grunge. Possible showdown)
And the (2nd) most dark ending: After 100 deeds, MC picks exorcist-girl's body as reincarnation target.

Dex-chan lover
So this
Bully person into evil spirit, exorcise evil spirit. I guess she's working hard to make people feel the need to hire her.
That moment when you're an exorcist while also studying economics about supply and demand

Users who are viewing this thread