Shindou Yuusha to Maid Onee-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

*Cat-calls* wow - that.... was kinda sudden... and odd... ummm... i don't even know what to say to this... but... well.... ummmmm.... OK!

(¡when you cant think of something to say, dont say anything!)

Dex-chan lover
How was he talking with no lungs after being decapitated?

Also, "Man makes the ultimate mistake by trying to seduce four maids by killing their master and ends up getting buttfucked royally"

And this chapter also implies he's technically legal because he's stopped aging a long time ago. Take that as you will.

Double-page supporter
So he become walking biological bomb... Damn...
That some nasty curses for sure, you can't gropping some boobs with that hand... But fortunately he has OP maids that can't get affected by curses and do snu-snu everyday...

Aggregator gang
The MC's legwear is possibly the ugliest and simultaneously least intimidating thing I've ever seen in my life. Genuinely would have ruined the chapter all by itself if the cringey dialogue and overbearing protagonist praising hadn't already.

Dex-chan lover
According to some 3rd party LN spoilers:

The demon lord who cursed MC was also another (female) hero. Apparently the curse is transferred everytime a demon lord is killed by a hero, making the process a cycle.

The life-drain curse grows in power over time, meaning at some point no one can ever approach the infected hero, causing them to fall into despair and madness and become the new demon lord. MC was able to make a special contract with the ex-generals,whuch allows them to be safe around him.

Double-page supporter
@mommunism Why would he give a shit about how intimidating his clothes are? And who cares if it’s not intimidating? He still has the body of a kid. You’re being really overdramatic. The dialogue is kind of cringey, but it’s a harem, so I’m not sure what exactly you were expecting.

Dex-chan lover
Now I just want to stay with the boy, not because of the Oni, Succubus, Werewolf, or Dark Elf (Sexy in their own rights), because an immortal hero can become a trade relation.

@zz2000

So it's the saying "Either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain".

Aggregator gang
@liquidsword If you think the end of this chapter wasn't trying to portray him as intimidating, you probably didn't read it. And even if he wanted to be the exact opposite of intimidating, they're still ugly as fuck, like I already said. I'm hardly being dramatic. I'm just saying they're physically painful to look at.

Dex-chan lover
Now that's how a demon king should die. Curse the Hero till they become another monster.

Users who are viewing this thread