Attack on Titan - Vol. 17 Ch. 69 - Friend

Fed-Kun's army
Only now I noticed Mikasa was smirking until Levi makes a giggle.

This so far is my favorite chapter. Kenny's story and Uri, their bond, is enigmatic for me, more than the Levi/Erwin bond (and no, I'm not talking about ships, it's the Ackerman liege thing). It's pretty endearing and sad at the same time, how they became friends through forgiveness and submission, until death, and even after.

Then the ending where Historia punches Levi. It's heartwarming. Levi isn't a "boss" despite how it looks, he's a "leader" and is one of them. After all they've been through, of course, he knows something like that is just for fun and let's them have it, theyre just kids. As a leader, you don't want your people to fear you. So letting them do these things will make their bond as a team stronger. If you'd notice, Levi, Hange, and Mike talks casually with Erwin and even banters. That's a mark of a good team relationship despite ranks.

so theyre all drunk on something... i wonder whats it for levi and eren... i dont get how someone would be drunk on a dream like erwin... historia punching levi was hilarious... i wonder how they all are managing... kenny and uri.. what a friendship, it resembles another one... i cant exactly remember it... @Drivingthescrew well said..

Users who are viewing this thread