Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Thing that is Lacking

I wouldn't mind the whitened out "redrawing". All I want is the daily JUICE! Keep it going my guy.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally!!! It got through to him!! And it only took 8 chapters, that's a new record for these types of MC. Most go far more chapters and still don't get their overpowerfulness!
Thank you author!

Dex-chan lover
I am interested in knowing how MC trained, ahem, 'body control' with that beautiful maid. For research purposes, you know.

well i dont really care if the translation is not good, well if is not like a Scottish our Australian speaking i am good, can't understand jack shit well they talk. Thanks for the release.

Why the fuck would they tell him he's weak during training sounds stupid

@kaiju
"Why the fuck would they tell him he's weak during training sounds stupid"

the reason for that is simple, because they didn't want him to limit himself because of the power he had right now. When you are at the top it is easy to not train anymore since you don't have anyone to overcome, knowing that you are the best, often destroy completely motivation to grow.

I hope it will stay like this or getting better, it's good the MC stop being a bit coward and didn't have self confidence on his abilities even though he's already taste the training of hell

Users who are viewing this thread