Shinmai Ossan Boukensha, Saikyou Party ni Shinu hodo Kitaerarete Muteki ni Naru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Woman with the Worst Luck with Men

I'm pretty sure page 25 isn't supposed to be a 2-page spread. If you read two pages at a time, you can see that they make sure to always have large gutters on the inside page for the area that would be lost to the physical binding. The merged page not only makes Angelica look weird, but it causes these gutters to be on the outside for no particular reason.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure page 25 isn't supposed to be a 2-page spread. If you read two pages at a time, you can see that they make sure to always have large gutters on the inside page for the area that would be lost to the physical binding. The merged page not only makes Angelica look weird, but it causes these gutters to be on the outside for no particular reason.
And if you zoom in on her belt you can see where the image was split, and why she's missing a nose and belly button :pepela:

I don't think it's his younger brother, we already have seen the person, or it already happened or it could be fatso. Also possible it's someone else

Users who are viewing this thread