Shino to Ren - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Prologue

Dex-chan lover
No these are the author's original characters, but it is the same author. They've been drawing these long before the serialization of Semi-Friend.

Also is this a retranslation of the Korean TL? It reads kinda janky.
well yeah, I thought that maybe they drew their OCs and then got serialized and drew prequel to their OCs relationship

Dex-chan lover
Just hit the Korean group and ask if they can provide you cleaned scans.

Dex-chan lover
image.png

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

Banned
Look like the characters from kanojo ga iru onnanoko from the same author. I felt a little restles at first since it's so wholesome, i expected some kind of twist with the coming chapters, but seeing that it's characters are loosely based on that oneshot, i feel more comfortable. Can't wait for more.

Dex-chan lover
Look like the characters from kanojo ga iru onnanoko from the same author. I felt a little restles at first since it's so wholesome, i expected some kind of twist with the coming chapters, but seeing that it's characters are loosely based on that oneshot, i feel more comfortable. Can't wait for more.
This is a serialization based on that one-shot. The author just decided to change Ren's character design a bit. In the one-shot she was a redhead but in the serialization she is black-haired with red highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread