Shinrei Tantei Yakumo - Vol. 13 Ch. 59

Thank you for picking up this series!!!! I'm madly in love with this series and kinda suffering when the translation is delayed somehow.... love you!!

There's an anime of this if you want to spoil yourselves, but don't expect the story to be the same since it only has 13 episodes

If anyone wants to see the chapters after this, Ruthless Nights Scans is currently working through translating the rest of this series. they've gotten up to chapter 62.
Additionally, several sites still have translations of the novels up, with Laute taking care of every volume up through 9, and volume 10 being partially done by someone who hasn't used their tumblr in almost a year. Since, aside from the first chapter, the manga is almost a perfect adaption of the books, reading the volume that covers this case will let you find out how everything goes down if you're impatient with the pace they're working at.
I don't know how much of the novels the manga covers; I'm hoping that it gets up to the story that revisits Masato, but I haven't wanted to spoil myself on the raws.
If anyone knows of a team that might want to translate the last 3 volumes of the novels, and that team needs a proof reader, editor, or other secondary reader sort of position, dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread