Shinu hodo Kimi no Shojo ga Hoshii - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Um here for some reason but is it like he changed the past so the present is different type of thing? If so does that mean he is going to keep going back to the past?

So this is going to be like My wife is wagatsuma- san but instead of going to the future he's going to the past?

Double-page supporter
@_Fallen_King_ seems like it. he is screwing things up by going back to the past, and every little thing he does affects the future greatly. I'm interested to see how saving her from a pervert ended up with him marrying her friend (the one who invited her to the double date)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

Double-page supporter
So he's back in high school, probably in the 90's or 80's ... 2005? oh fuck I'm old

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh shit, now we got time jumps, i thought it would stay in the past lol. This is going to get complicated real fast.

Me thinking "Oh, they're back in the past, they're probably in the 90's" NOPE, it's 2005, weird seeing a year where i was just a kid.

Aggregator gang
The art is good but the plot isn't exactly the best. smh

I think what happened is since he pushed her to go after her crush she ends up with him.

I'm guessing the girl hes with is the friend that was with her earlier assuming had similar pasts dated alot and settled on protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread