Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 5 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
but isn't holding hand hentai in softcore romance? /s
yeh, this is a very slooooooooooooooooow romance

Dex-chan lover
So he didn't hold hands with her and is princess carrying another one. Can understand her anger

Dex-chan lover
Bu
I hate Rinka, this is Rinka's fault, she needs to find someone else, this ship is taken.
She is certainly wrong, but the guy is an idiot. Very clearly accepting actions that are intimate with a girl that isn't your girlfriend? Guilty. Rinka is doing bad stuff, but he is being completely complicit. The worst part is that he doesn't see it as wrong, and that is a huge red flag for real people.

Dex-chan lover
Bu

She is certainly wrong, but the guy is an idiot. Very clearly accepting actions that are intimate with a girl that isn't your girlfriend? Guilty. Rinka is doing bad stuff, but he is being completely complicit. The worst part is that he doesn't see it as wrong, and that is a huge red flag for real people.
MC is literally acting like the "nice girl" stereotype that has the curse of ruining friend groups.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love and hate the current era of romance series... I love it since a decent amount start the series strong by forming the couple early(or even before the start of the series)... I hate it since readers start acting "spoiled" when the couple take their time.

Dex-chan lover
Man I love and hate the current era of romance series... I love it since a decent amount start the series strong by forming the couple early(or even before the start of the series)... I hate it since readers start acting "spoiled" when the couple take their time.
What I wish there was more of was shonen isekai series with romance elements as a sideplot. Like, there are plenty of shoujo with romance being the main goal, but excluding harem series the sub-romance adventure isekai manga are few and far between.

Dex-chan lover
What I wish there was more of was shonen isekai series with romance elements as a sideplot. Like, there are plenty of shoujo with romance being the main goal, but excluding harem series the sub-romance adventure isekai manga are few and far between.
Sadly romance and shonen mix is still somehow a myth... especially with how rabidly against each other both fandoms seem to be(at least based on how shonen and romance fans interact online).

Dex-chan lover
im never reading another fluff romance with the drama tag ever again after this

Users who are viewing this thread