Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 6 Ch. 52

Group Leader
Read hair.. sorry i am still shocked. It's huh, unexpected i guess.

Dex-chan lover
Hibata's hair is so cute! She's like a little (or big, I guess?) strawberry. Sato-san getting jealous and going on her tip-toes to be all like "look at me, too" to Oshio-kun was adorable as well. Don't worry, sweetie, he only has eyes for you. Oshio is a loyal man, always has been! 😤

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious why his shoes came out like that, if it was just salt then it should have just made a mess on the floor when he took them out and even if they got wet the salt should still have fallen off pretty quickly. They don't look like they've been muddied or soiled either though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious why his shoes came out like that, if it was just salt then it should have just made a mess on the floor when he took them out and even if they got wet the salt should still have fallen off pretty quickly. They don't look like they've been muddied or soiled either though.
The indoor shoes are more like stiff sole slippers than street shoes. Plus, have you ever tried to get sand off your shoes after going to the beach? shudder

Dex-chan lover
why did he just stand there and let the dude pour the salt? is he stupid?

Dex-chan lover
M0bWEYc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
why did he just stand there and let the dude pour the salt? is he stupid?
It's better if he record the culprit on 4K and spread the video to the entire school, leading him to get kicked out of his club, bullied by the entire school, and finally, out of depression, he killed himself :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
My guy ren right here yeah, so cool fam. I’m tryna be like you brudda

Dex-chan lover
A pack of salt just for that? Really? What a waste. He should be grateful there was no moms around when he dump that salt because God knows he'll get sandal printed on his face.

Dex-chan lover
The indoor shoes are more like stiff sole slippers than street shoes. Plus, have you ever tried to get sand off your shoes after going to the beach? shudder
There's still no reason for the salt to cling to them. They aren't fuzzy and should be dry, yet it appears there's splotches of some white substance on them.

BTW, for sand after the beach, all you need to do us pick your shoes up by the toe and tap the heels together. The sand falls right out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread