Shiotaiou no Sato-san ga Ore ni dake Amai - Vol. 8 Ch. 69

Group Leader
Hey, it's been a while o/.
TL took a month~ break so i took one as well, things will slowly get back in motion so chapter may take a bit more time since i am kinda rusty ( and have less free time since i used it to do other things this past month ).
Funny that it happened after someone complained about our release speed on another series :lul:.

Dex-chan lover
Bro why? Why do they meddle so much? Friends that actively pine and go behind your back to have moments with your significant other....friends that want to observe you like that....friends that want to do more for a laugh? Idk man, I enjoy the main couple but the side cast has just been so off to me

Dex-chan lover
Bro why? Why do they meddle so much? Friends that actively pine and go behind your back to have moments with your significant other....friends that want to observe you like that....friends that want to do more for a laugh? Idk man, I enjoy the main couple but the side cast has just been so off to me
That's just normal high-school shenanigans for me

Dex-chan lover
Because no great story is interesting without these three things:
1. Misunderstandings
2. People undergoing midlife crisis
3. Meddlers

Dex-chan lover
Do none of these idiots have anything better to do with their time than harass other people? People they're supposed to care about?

Dex-chan lover
9 people trailing a couple on a date, this might be a contender for a record, guys.

Users who are viewing this thread