Shippai Kazoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Surprised they didn't get water or something to soften the ground a little unless that'd be too obvious

Nooo, I hope the police don't catch them so soon !
I know it's just the manager's phone but you never know !
it woudl be quite a short series if so unless there's some kinda 'court trial arc' and jail arc XD Surprised the daughter didn't just straight up run away anyways lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Wallet and phone always the first things to check but I get the panic in that moment and trying to get through that day and never remember. Curious to see how this works out

The wife definitely the glue of this family and definitely the stand out character. A nihilist person who hides her mental anguish with a facade of traditional Japanese housewife

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Wallet and phone always the first things to check but I get the panic in that moment and trying to get through that day and never remember. Curious to see how this works out
i feel like the son did talk about checking for that, or at least a wallet but even if they did break it/erase data, i'm sure there would be some kinda cell phone tower that'd have some kinda last 'ping' or so

I wonder if this would get some kinda live action. i know there is one where this woman killed her husband and stuffed him in the 'fridge' or so

Users who are viewing this thread