Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen

Dex-chan lover
It seems like it is a fetish fuel, but in the same time - it's not. Except it kinda is.

Dex-chan lover
JUST USE SHORTS UNDER THE SKIRT.... god that's stupid.

Dex-chan lover
aww yeah, but sadly is it gonna be just those 3 chapters forever, unless the manga actually managed to get overseas, i remember hearing about it

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo well it seems there are some raws, but only 12, 14-15, 19-21 and "Final" which is not a clear indication of what number it is, it is available on bookwalker for ¥660 which is $6.07 USD according to current exchange rate and they are digital, however bookwlaker doesn't allow downloading for some reason, however I found a program that can download it all at once, soyou don't have to download each page at once, so if someone buys the raws off of bookwalker, and we get someone to translate it, than we can get this manga fully translated, also I checked eManga, and apparently they only transalted vol 1, maybe I'm missing something, I don't know

This didn't even have a chapter uploaded and we already have a 10 and a 1 rating. Incredible.

What a interesting turn of events. We have 2 contenders. 1 on the "this is anime worthy" !side and one on the "this is so bad it's illegal".

Group Leader
I saw raws of this and OCR'd the first chapter or two back in the day. It's a fun one. Student Counsel President is a bit clueless and decides to outlaw panties at the school.

Edit: Also, it's already on the site over here, under it's actual name.

https://mangadex.org/title/12324/shiritsu-hakanai-gakuen

Edit: And it's licensed, so...

https://emanga.com/products/no-panties-no-problem-vol-1?variant=523941642261

Thing is some western publisher are just so bad that they only translate vol. 1 and done. This manga have been licensed more than 4 year and we probably would never see vol. 2 translated.

Upddate: the publisher been suspended by california govt from 2018 due to not paying taxes lmao

Users who are viewing this thread