Shiro Gal to Kuro Gal no Yuuwaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 23 - Movies

Dex-chan lover
Was wondering what movie it was filmed in 1976, did "not" expect so many hc movies worthy to mention... most of them have tape, a lot of rape...

Japan, who hurt y~~ ah, that makes sense...

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering what movie it was filmed in 1976, did "not" expect so many hc movies worthy to mention... most of them have tape, a lot of rape...

Japan, who hurt y~~ ah, that makes sense...
"Japan, who hurt you"
More like "Japan why do you like hurting others"
[Comfort women were women and girls forced into sexual slavery by the Imperial Japanese Army in occupied countries and territories before and during World War II.[2][3][4][5] The term "comfort women" is a translation of the Japanese ianfu (慰安婦),[6] which literally means "comforting, consoling woman".[7] During World War II, Japanese troops forced hundreds of thousands of women from Australia, Burma, China, Netherlands, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, and other countries into sexual enslavement for Japanese troops; however, the majority of the women were from Korea.[8] Many women died or committed suicide due to brutal mistreatment and sustained physical and emotional distress. After the war, Japan's acknowledgment of the comfort women's plight was minimal, lacking a full apology and appropriate restitution, which damaged Japan's reputation in Asia for decades. Only in the 1990s did the Japanese government begin to officially apologize and offer compensation.]
My country was one of their victims.. My family didn't experience it but it's a really well known fact here.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women

Dex-chan lover
More like "Japan why do you like hurting others"
[Comfort women were women and girls forced into sexual slavery by the Imperial Japanese Army in occupied countries and territories before and during World War II.[2][3][4][5] The term "comfort women" is a translation of the Japanese ianfu (慰安婦),[6] which literally means "comforting, consoling woman".[7] During World War II, Japanese troops forced hundreds of thousands of women from Australia, Burma, China, Netherlands, Philippines, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, and other countries into sexual enslavement for Japanese troops; however, the majority of the women were from Korea.[8] Many women died or committed suicide due to brutal mistreatment and sustained physical and emotional distress. After the war, Japan's acknowledgment of the comfort women's plight was minimal, lacking a full apology and appropriate restitution, which damaged Japan's reputation in Asia for decades. Only in the 1990s did the Japanese government begin to officially apologize and offer compensation.]
My country was one of their victims.. My family didn't experience it but it's a really well known fact here.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
Damn, so nuked not enough...

Users who are viewing this thread