Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - Demon Beast User

Dex-chan lover
oh thank god I am starting to check comments before I start reading a chapter cause the April fools' day chapters are starting so checking with comments before I start reading is a must got fooled by a reincarnated as a slime chapter already so yeah its already like 9pm where I am, I am too tired for this shit

Dex-chan lover
A few hiccups, but I appreciate the work. Thank you for picking up this manga. :)

Dex-chan lover
He tore off a bunch of monster heads wily nily, but didn't do it to the mad scientist geezer 😑 guess it was a secondary hit after trying to punch through that barrier. also rip harambe

Dex-chan lover
this is what happens when you dont go for the kill when you can and instead choose to pointlessly talk, aand obviously the deranged scientist will return, wish authors would stop it with these silly obvious as fuck plot devices and instead just made sure the villain/antagonist is truly dead in glorious gory fashion.

Dex-chan lover
rule #1 when confirming death never assume they died then proceed to find the body chop it up burn it, destroy the atoms, and glass the area then cast 50 spells confirming their demise and finally plan for the eventuality that they survived.

Users who are viewing this thread