Shiroyama and Mita-san

Any girl that likes Golgo 13 and firearms can't be all bad!

The frog bit in the 1st chapter killed me...funniest trauma ever!

Does anyone know how to come in contact with the translator? I was curious if they have a Discord or anything like that, I really appreciate the work they’ve done on Sunday series lately.

Dex-chan lover
Best romance manga i've read in recent years ngl. It's like, you can feel the love without over the top plot points or some out of reach coincidences. It's just two people hanging out together and liking each other. All the while having the daily life more interesting via good narriations. Two characters dont really change, instead of changing, mangaka emphasizes their original characteristics. Though Mita's friend is downright despicable in terms of obsession, everybody's normal, having normal day to day lives. Love this manga so much.

Aggregator gang
Underrated as heck, funnier than so-called comedy manga, such a pleasure to read.

Thank you uploader!! I’ve waited for the series to be translated since it was announced and I’m so happy it’s as good as I expected but thats thanks to you!! 😊💕

Dex-chan lover
This manga is like a weird window into a world where Napoleon Dynamite dated Daria, lived in the country with dreams of going to the big city... I mean, who wouldn't want to read that?
Thanks choom, without your review I wouldn't have binge read this in two days,of which I thoroughly enjoyed.

A great romance that doesn't rely on unrealistically attractive characters and is unafraid to give them weaknesses while portraying an awesome relationship, albeit relatively innocent, between two goofy and lovely kids without requiring drama to push the plot forward.

Users who are viewing this thread