"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Okay, just because she looks human (and even though he was told that she isn't), that werewolf was throwing daggers at her... Not surprised but still...

Dex-chan lover
These demons are of the wolf type and yet they cannot differentiate an powerful undead from an ordinary human? Furthermore, this vampire seems to be hierarchically superior to them, but they still speak to each other as equals and the wolves can still question who the vampire brings as a guest? Ok, they can blame the Reverse Harem Saint all they want for losing, but u know...~:smug:💦
Thks for the super fast tl~

Group Leader
Yet another series with "I was reincarnated from Japan, but what I know wouldn't do jack shit because it won't be relevant as hell in this world." Could've worked just fine as a normal fantasy story without the isekai element.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another series with "I was reincarnated from Japan, but what I know wouldn't do jack shit because it won't be relevant as hell in this world." Could've worked just fine as a normal fantasy story without the isekai element.
it's more she will know *hit because she played the game before and that saintess too probably, and she probably will use her game knowledge to counter the saintess. so yeah i don't think she will bring some modern know how, maybe a basic idea here and there but nothing more

Dex-chan lover
she's awfully meek for a girl who used to battlefield & death

Users who are viewing this thread