"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Alexia you was a sister type ?! Also her brother sure donlsck tact i guess like you cant just ask her about the pain of death and torture likr thay Mt dude

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, thanks for the chapter. Quite interesting story so far. Little Miss Saint there might have just heavily backfired on herself.

The classic self-fulfilling prophecy.
Declare her to be evil through bs prophecy (not even a 'in the game this happened', she made that part up) proceed to fulfill the condition to make that prophecy a reality.

Even Rachel herself learned how Lich came to be, it makes me wonder if at least the people who taught her that part realized the whole sequence fulfill all the conditions (powerful mage with strong grudge dying = chance for Lich to be born)

Dex-chan lover
Will she resurrect Faust? Find out next chapter. Thanks for update!

Dex-chan lover
Geh I hope the saintess gets a real slow and painful death. Also questionable how noone fmc fought with or the kingdom in general didnt question her supposed traitorisms when she has so many achievements in taking out demons on the frontlines.

Dex-chan lover
i guess this wont be long just like the WN, a short but tasty snack of revenge story, enough to fill your hunger before reading the next revenge story :meguusmug:

Geh I hope the saintess gets a real slow and painful death. Also questionable how noone fmc fought with or the kingdom in general didnt question her supposed traitorisms when she has so many achievements in taking out demons on the frontlines.
im sorry to inform you, but the saintess is not going to die...
but instead fmc will turn her into undead so she can be tortured for eternity, or at least until she got bored and turned her into dullahan

Dex-chan lover
i guess this wont be long just like the WN, a short but tasty snack of revenge story, enough to fill your hunger before reading the next revenge story :meguusmug:

but instead fmc will turn her into undead so she can be tortured for eternity, or at least until she got bored and turned her into dullahan
Awww

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight.
They know that liches exist, they know how liches are made. They have a powerful necromancer who will "resurrect the demon lord", so they kill her and leave her body to rot in the forest, instead of, i dunno, burning it?

Even better.

Dex-chan lover
So let me get this straight.
They know that liches exist, they know how liches are made. They have a powerful necromancer who will "resurrect the demon lord", so they kill her and leave her body to rot in the forest, instead of, i dunno, burning it?
Also not only that but she apparently doesn't turn until she reaches said forest too. So possibly weeks before the transformation happened instead of pretty soon after the death.

Dex-chan lover

Pretty sure death tends to be too easy of a way to end an enemy that cause so much pain and suffering. I am happy with the results you described.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

I dunno, but the hype(?) or something seems a little missing...
@.@...

Users who are viewing this thread