"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Scum fucker prince. Little wonder why there are those immensely displeased with him and the bitchy saint.

Side note, I’m certain the knight outside the door will defect to Rachel. Even if he can’t forgive demons for his father’s death. Rachel was the one who prayed and mourned the dad and gave him an opportunity for a new start.

Dex-chan lover
"I will paint you over in my color"

As reader of a certain book gremlin story.... :meguusmug:

Also would doing her count as necrophilia :thonk:

im guessing that boy is going join the demon kings army as Rachels guard

Another possibility would be him staying but work towards taking down the prince/saintess as revenge for Rachel.
After all being here give him easy access to eavesdrop on those two.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
First, necrophilia*
Second, depends on how you define it. Is it only dead, inanimated, unable to consent corpses, or does it include undead, animated, consenting corpse-related beings?
If the former (the first) then ALL vampires from virtually any lore would count (only "genetically engineered" ones that are strictly not "undead" wouldn't). That would be a major turn off for a great number of people as part of vampire lore is that they are greatly capable of seduction.
Additionally there are erotica and outright hentai that involve zombies/mummies, so, yeah...

Also, if you really wanted to be a "stickler" about it, what about people who were pronounced dead, but revived? In reality a person is "considered dead" if their heart stops (generally beyond a certain amount of time, but not purely), so if their heart was able to be restarted, or, better yet, if their heart was replaced what would that make them?
And add in fantasy resurrection which is anywhere from "clearly dead" (even given modern knowledge) to completely rebuilding the body "resurrection," (a la WoW or "My Cheat Skill [Resurrection] Revived Me, and I Ended up Resurrecting the Ancient Demon Lord’s Army. ~The Strongest Healer That Won’t Let Anyone Die~") and it starts getting questionable.
Hell, what about reincarnation? New body, but the person was undeniably dead... (I admit that this is too far)

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, no wonder I recognize the art style, it's the artist who did the manga about making parfait for the demon lord

Dex-chan lover
Man, that prince is such a scumbag, that's supposed to be the future king? That country will fall even without the demons attacking

Dex-chan lover
2 months until next chapter most likely? Is this a monthly series? Ouch if so. Pace too slow for a monthly, that aside though this still makes me MASSIVELY question how in the lving hells FMC was allowed to be betrayed like this if she had supporters and noone objected? Heck how was she even captured (God it'll be stupider if she let herself get captured).

He'll take her as his wife is weird since while I get she saved him and the demon race, Can she as a lich even have babies? Won't he most likely be heirless? If she can have babies then this is the weirdest Lich lore I've ever seen. At this point I feel like she should have been something else entirely, like maybe not even dead (Like for eg a spell that let her heal fatal injuries once) as her becoming a fleshy lich is very counter intuitive narritively.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m certain that he’s gonna get an unmarked grave.
naaah, just leave him on the side of the road for the vultures.....wait, never mind, just leave him on the side of the road with a sign that says "Vultures Beware, Poisonous Meat"

Users who are viewing this thread