"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
2 months until next chapter most likely? Is this a monthly series? Ouch if so. Pace too slow for a monthly, that aside though this still makes me MASSIVELY question how in the lving hells FMC was allowed to be betrayed like this if she had supporters and noone objected? Heck how was she even captured (God it'll be stupider if she let herself get captured).

He'll take her as his wife is weird since while I get she saved him and the demon race, Can she as a lich even have babies? Won't he most likely be heirless? If she can have babies then this is the weirdest Lich lore I've ever seen. At this point I feel like she should have been something else entirely, like maybe not even dead (Like for eg a spell that let her heal fatal injuries once) as her becoming a fleshy lich is very counter intuitive narritively.
you obviously don't understand the power of public opinion and how easily it can be manipulated. it wouldn't matter HOW many supporters she had, if the majority believes ill of her. Especially if the ones who started the rumors have much more power than her supporters.
and who said the Demon King needed an heir? not all marriages are made with having children in mind

Dex-chan lover
you obviously don't understand the power of public opinion and how easily it can be manipulated. it wouldn't matter HOW many supporters she had, if the majority believes ill of her. Especially if the ones who started the rumors have much more power than her supporters.
and who said the Demon King needed an heir? not all marriages are made with having children in mind
I mean we have a group of species that are nearly completely genocided away so yeah moe babies needed. Also I assume they dont live forever so you need more demon kings for future generations.

Public opinion is one thing but we KNOW at least several people at this point whom believe in her and clearly still do even post death. And 1 of them is clearly a major noble if she can be frolicking around in the castle.

Also clearly her supporters could have helped her escape or the like. Obviously we have to see more but I highly suspect we wont see really anything about the trumped up charges.

Supporter
The kid with scars who she met at graveyard might play a role later? (since they give him lots of screentime and scars on the face to make it easier to reconige)

She loathes the people who framed/blamed her and citizen/soldier who went along with it but there're some set up for "some faction who are on her side" so maybe It won't turn into total genocide for humanity.

Well, I don't mind if author went with total humanity defeat tho. just make sure the saint and stupid priest suffer. don't make their end painless and all is fine.

Dex-chan lover
2 months until next chapter most likely? Is this a monthly series? Ouch if so. Pace too slow for a monthly, that aside though this still makes me MASSIVELY question how in the lving hells FMC was allowed to be betrayed like this if she had supporters and noone objected? Heck how was she even captured (God it'll be stupider if she let herself get captured).

He'll take her as his wife is weird since while I get she saved him and the demon race, Can she as a lich even have babies? Won't he most likely be heirless? If she can have babies then this is the weirdest Lich lore I've ever seen. At this point I feel like she should have been something else entirely, like maybe not even dead (Like for eg a spell that let her heal fatal injuries once) as her becoming a fleshy lich is very counter intuitive narritively.
I mean, usually Lich is a 1) undead and 2) extremely powerful mage. Anything other than that is more of a specifications to the world of the IP the specific example is from.
Plus we don't know at the moment how demonkind procreate in this story. Maybe they just combine Mana together or whatever

wha what do you mean they gonna released chapter 6 for two months? its almost like another year

Dex-chan lover
If im not mistaken about the prince in WN

The prince actually accept his mistake quickly when he realize the lich is the fmc, this is after multiple failure prediction from the heroine tough and she got grounded

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I couldn't help but giggle a little at the wolfman's face after the announcement.

"Fuck, I just shittalked the future queen."

Fed-Kun's army
MARRY HER?! OMG! Who could have seen that decision coming?!

On a serious note: I know a king would try throwing their weight around to some degree and that's expected. But the way the prince is acting makes Henry VIII look like an angel

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me she's going to hesitate killing all the humans like she was originally planning.

Dex-chan lover
At least the Demon Lord doesn't drag his feet on proposing. It's only chapter 5.

Users who are viewing this thread