"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
This.. was definitely weird, but I can guess I understand the difference between taking revenge on a few people vs a wee bit of genocide and basically destroying a capital/nation and whatnot..

Either way, I do agree that there was a bit of a 180 and I'm interested to see how it could turn around.
I've honestly been hoping for her to use a bit more of her magic, but so far it's been a bit.. slow in that regard I guess.

Hope at least someone picks this up.

Dex-chan lover
the WN doesnt have this kind of doubt from the MC side, sure she does have some hesitation first, but its more like she's afraid of being abandoned once again, thats why she doesnt want to directly accept the request to become demon queen

in the WN, she's more gung-ho on taking revenge to the kingdom

Dex-chan lover
MC; “I want revenge”. Demon Lord; “Hell yea, most brutal ever!”. MC; “No….” -runs off-

Me; 🥴tf?

What were you so mad about that you resurrected yourself for then, if you saying no to taking revenge?????
I guess the mangaka wanted to make a slow life, "living well is the best revenge" kind of thing.

Aggregator gang
I agree with @Doodert there's definitely a different between getting rid of the guys who had a direct hand in her death vs eradicating the entire kingdom, most who didn't even get a say on the war or whatnot. Sure they'd probably kill a demon in a heartbeat but they didn't have a hand in Rachel's death.

Dex-chan lover
Its a shame you guys dropped this because chapter 8 to 10 currently is brutal and gory as fuck lol

Users who are viewing this thread