Shishunki Bitter Change - Vol. 9 Ch. 65.9 - Twitter Extra - Yuuta's love is heavy

Fed-Kun's army
I think it is Kazuma, and it's a mistranslation. "If you aren't more careful, SHE'LL fall out of love with you." and "If SHE broke up with me and disappeared" etc.

Dex-chan lover
imagine being stuck in another persons body for like 15 years and still not accepting who you are
i can totally understand why the original had one of the two kill themself at the end

@tsukibunny it obviously is ? what makes you think that is isnt him lmao

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
That kinda makes me wonder if the author was alluding to the high suicide rate among trans people...

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak id say its shit writing because theres really barely any character development in this and the few time skips treated them like literally nothing happened in the years that we didnt see

like we dont ever see them come to terms with who they are even after years (most of their life) and yui was just unhappy the entire time but in the end its suddenly k
most of the problems they faced should have been problems from like day 1 but the author pushed them way to the end because the author really wanted to reach the highschool arc for some reason and then we end up with a guy that spend almost his entire life and puberty in a girls body and still doesnt even acknowledge that hes a girl now

Double-page supporter
@Kampfarsch
Right, Yui I feel like has been pretty angsty about being a dude while Yuuta seemed overall neutral about the whole thing. I do think the middle school arc should have been longer especially because that's when differences between men and women start being clear, but alas...

Dex-chan lover
imagine being stuck in another persons body for like 15 years and still not accepting who you are
i can totally understand why the original had one of the two kill themself at the end

@tsukibunny it obviously is ? what makes you think that is isnt him lmao
The happy ending was strictly because the manga became fictional and kind of cute.
The original web novel ending is actually more realistic because what someone said here: the suicide rate in the trans community.

And because this kind of happened in a way in real life with a pair of twins. One of them was forcefully gender changed and they didn't end up happily ever after.

But I think the happy ending was okay. It just went completely against the purpose of the web-novel.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter kind of aluded to why Yui and Yuuta are together. They have some form of Stockholm Syndrome where they kind of accepted each other as their destined partners.

If Yuuta and Yui were to separate then I don't think they could find other partners that they can relate to.

Dex-chan lover
And because this kind of happened in a way in real life with a pair of twins. One of them was forcefully gender changed and they didn't end up happily ever after.
Oh shut the fuck up david has absolutely nothing to do with this
The trans ideology and that demon john money brought him nothing but suffering
That was an absolute tragedy dont bring him him into this

Dex-chan lover
Oh shut the fuck up david has absolutely nothing to do with this
The trans ideology and that demon john money brought him nothing but suffering
That was an absolute tragedy dont bring him him into this
Bringing that tragedy is a form of disrespect?! Why?! Because he was a warning for what this ideology would bring on our society and because supporters of this ideology wipe that tragedy away and forget his suffering just to fool and trick others that mutilating yourself at a fragile age is okay when we don't even let them freely drink, smoke or eat whatever they want?!

If not David then who should we bring up?! There are thousands even if not hundreds of thousands of cases of gender ideology being more dangerous for the kids than alcohol or tobacco.

I am not being dishonest or heartless about reality. Gender ideology supporters and maybe you are hurting them with toxic kindness. Just like the positive body movement. Where are all those models and public speakers now? Most of them are gone. Gone because they believed in your toxic support instead of getting help for their health.

Users who are viewing this thread