Shishunki Bitter Change

Fed-Kun's army
If they're beyond the point where they can switch back and are just coping with the fact that they're stuck, aren't they for all intents and purposes the other person now? They've essentially given up on trying to switch back, so what do they hope will happen?

Who even are these people now? Can they still be thought to be the same people as they were as kids? Their identities and life experiences have been shaped more by what they've done as the other person now. Is it still right to assume they still are who they originally were?

I loved this manga and hope it gets finished. But this is also why I have moved to more "moe" type comedy Manga's. After the last chapter got released this got dropped like a hammer, because I don't think the scantalators liked the ending they didn't have the energy to finish it. I have had this happen with a couple different manga's.

Dex-chan lover
Anime and axed/bad endings tend to do that. No point in finishing something that`s annoying to do with content you no longer like.

I said this on Batoto and I'll say it again here.

I'm here for the journey, not the destination. A potentially sad end to something (which is not a 100% guarantee, given this is the manga and not the web comic) still does not discount everything that comes before it. It's sad specifically because you care enough about these characters to see how things turn out for them. I'd say that alone makes it worth reading.

I would kill a man for any regular updates to this manga. Any other manga here is just filler until this one updates.

Users who are viewing this thread