Shishunki Renaissance David-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - David's Rebellious Stage

Dex-chan lover
at chapter 1 i didn't gave this series much hope, but right now i kinda dig it. Even though i still think this gonna have a short life span unless author introduces some plot

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least they didn't open the door to see the others with their pants down.

Also, I googled Leda and the Swan and impressed with the artist how he made it into her playing with her phone.

Double-page supporter
"How do you think she'd feel"

Well, seeing as she was busy being intimate with Zeus in swan form, I don't think she'd care.
Because yeah, that's what that painting was all about.

This stuff is comedy gold.

VIP
dear translator, if you kind enough, can you kindly give us those art refference each chapter please?

thank you for your service... this chapter is gold...

COF

Group Leader
Re-uploaded the chapter with art references. Usually they are written as a small note in the chapters, but not this time so I included them. If people want them in the future I'll do so.

Aggregator gang
damn michaelangelo i thought you were just being a good papalangelo turns out you were hentailangelo all along smh

Double-page supporter
Fun fact; the painting Leda and the swan depicts Zeus in the form of a swan raping Leda. That swan plushie seems suspicious as hell now

hem.. calling someone mona in italian is an insult.. someone should tell the author? poor monna lisa

Contributor
This manga turned out to be pretty nice and fun. Color me surprised.

The funny part is that dad's portrait in his own room is the carbon copy of his portrait by Daniele da Volterra.

j60gkcF.png

Users who are viewing this thread