Shit Scans

Thank you so much for the chapters! Please keep up the great work for Jitsu Wa Ore, Saikyou Deshitcha? .

Thanks a ton for the releases.
I need some distraction between fooling around with shit.
Keep it up 🍻

Omg i love the translator notes on Jitsu Wa Ore, Saikyou Deshitcha?. They're the whole reason i started reading it after seeing the "A blushing stone golem...you son of a b*tch I'm in," TN on r/Anime. I'd say these TN's are one of my favorite parts about reading this manga.

Terrible translations, poor editing, ruins the creativity of every chapter they touch by adding memes and TL notes everywhere, and most annoying, adds almost half a chapter's worth of pages throughout their releases generally trying to be lame, offensive, or advertising.

Ban this trash group.

Any self respecting scanlator should avoid this group. You will just make your incompetent leader profit from your work and people won't recognize it as decent because of the shit brand.

So this this group can't follow the listing/naming rules of chapters, they can't redraw to save their life, translator notes on every page (more or less), and fills each upload with shitty memes and recruitment ads.
And there is the lack of proof reading, characters names keep changing spelling from panel to panel, major spelling errors or even missing words, and sometimes there is even empty dialog boxes or a copy-paste dialog.
I can't read Japanese for shit so I have no idea if the translation is correct, but with the amount of errors in their uploads I can't understand why they still allowed here.

Look at these plebeians expecting good translation from a free site.
imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcRF2Bn76kLR88OOaNoGDBlFUWKDrV7p2ZT9Yg&usqp=CAU

Double-page supporter
Terrible translations, poor editing, ruins the creativity of every chapter they touch by adding memes and TL notes everywhere, and most annoying, adds almost half a chapter's worth of pages throughout their releases generally trying to be lame, offensive, or advertising.

Ban this trash group.
The early chapters were released by a high schooler desperate to resurrect a dead series. This Scans has come a long way since then, things are very different now and most of the problems you listed no longer exist.

Not sure if you guys are still doing it or not, but I hope you guys have stopped adding personal commentaries in your TL notes. I can tolerate a bad quality scans/TL, but going out of your way to add unnecessary things is just obnoxious.

I was reading some of your older releases, and they're pretty much unbearable, to the point that I have to post here.
They're as bad as those "meme CC" in Youtube videos. Just annoying and unfunny. TL notes should only be used as that; translation notes. Not memes and your personal commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread