Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh.. a heart that doesn't beat?? Could the guy at some point make her heart beat again???
Hah!

Group Leader
Can't blame this one on a black company, though. She worked herself to death as her own boss.

Dex-chan lover
Is it necrophilia if I want these two to form a couple and have kids?

Also, we may want to add the zombie tag...

Dex-chan lover
So she has body heat and metabolism, and it looks like she can become intoxicated, yet her heart doesn't beat? Those things only really happen with blood flow, and blood only flows because the heart is beating.

Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
Oh cool. She's possessing herself. It's something people with strong spiritual power can do(it's super useful for working when you're half asleep). Shame she had to die before finding out that she could do that. She must have swapped operational power with her spiritual core instead of her heart.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Necrophilia is for 'using' corpses in that manner.

'corpse noun
\ ˈkȯrps \
Definition of corpse
1archaic : a human or animal body whether living or dead
2a: a dead body especially of a human being
b: the remains of something discarded or defunct
the corpses of rusting cars'

Then there's wiki about it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia#Classification

Then there's some other sites about it, going about the stages bodies go through after death, with the first and very important being rigor mortis.

She doesn't have rigor mortis. And no other physical changes have been mentioned other than heartbeat or related to it.

So, basically she's sort of a limbo of quasi-death. The main points of argument of whether she's alive or not, would be if you consider that being dead is when the heart stops beating or when the soul is removed (there was someone who had weighed a dying person, and after some time the weight decreased a little, and they assumed that was the soul leaving)

Incoherent the part of the heart, it would be simpler if her body works in idle, cold and low pulse.

Power Uploader
Thank you! You too! xD I guess it's time for me to release more chapters instead of more series ei ? xD ( jk.... or am I ? )

"Those ghosts are stuck in the past"
"You're different from them, you cling to your dreams"
That's the same fucking thing, what the shit you on about

Users who are viewing this thread