Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 51 - The Final Moments

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

This gives me Bunny senpai flashbacks.

Dex-chan lover
" I can explain the corpse in the bathroom...It's a funny story, really. I know how it looks, but she was dead when I brought her here--"

This is getting sweet and sad but what is he going to do with the body thou when its all over

Please just tell me she's either in the bathroom taking a shower, or out getting/preparing breakfast...

Dex-chan lover
@mekrabbat ... LOL. You beat me to the punch, I was just about to say something similar.

Take it from me guys ... don't fuck a corpse. Even if she is a soul barely inhabiting a body that regularly pops out of her body. Also, don't fuck ghosts. You can never explain to the authorities what you are doing and in most cases you WILL end up in jail. Not speaking from experience or anything ... (> - _ -)> ... <( - _ - )> ... <( - _ -<)

Dex-chan lover
she's definitely going to get milk or ice or something and will be right back

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna
(she'd better)
survive (as much as a living corpse would). Frankly, this whole "you-have-to-screw-Karen-to-make-her-pass-on-with-no-regrets" thing seems to be a contrivance of Greenhair's. He DEFINITELY seems to have an angle, and I don't see why Nakamichi is still interacting with that bastard.

That said, I'm willing to bet that Karen can persist in some way; to begin with, Karen has never taken energy from Nakamichi the way that shorthaired annoyance (that ugly face she showed in the other chapter is her true face, to me) did--and that annoyance persists to this day unhindered, with no signs of weakening or diminution. She's also able to possess human bodies with no problem, as well.

We'll see what happens, then.

Users who are viewing this thread