Shitsurengo, Kenaku datta Osananajimi Ga sato Kashi Mitai ni Amai ~ Sugar After Bitter ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Bitter first, later sugar.

Dex-chan lover
This updates so infrequently, someone remind me. Who is that guy again? And which chapter did he show up in before (I tried a few but didnt locate him)?

Dex-chan lover
That Seiza is unnecessary, but I kinda understand he basically just want this shit to stop, even though it costs his dignity, as long as the peaceful days is return, he will doing it
Sometimes you prioritize peaceful days over everything else, even if he should doing that
I personally also think it's really unnecessary and bad, but I understand his motive
Well, the ending is also near, pretty short manga, there bad chapter like the early of this chapter but I enjoy this a bit I guess
6/10

Dex-chan lover
He has the evidence that would have ended it all, just don't tell the guy and then get police involved. Bam problem solved, you don't have to be punched and that douche can't get possesive with other girls. By letting him off your just enabling someone like that to offend again.

Other then that though it was an ok chapter. I'm guessing this was axed though? The novel seems to still be going and this felt pretty rushed near the end.

Dex-chan lover
he needs to be as cool (and stupid) as the commentors here and have started a fight there for no reason 😂

Western logic is always funny, they rather start fights than do something to completely stop the harrassment.

Dex-chan lover
he needs to be as cool (and stupid) as the commentors here and have started a fight there for no reason 😂

Western logic is always funny, they rather start fights than do something to completely stop the harrassment.
I mean I literally said "He has the evidence that would have ended it all, just don't tell the guy and then get police involved. Bam problem solved, you don't have to be punched and that douche can't get possesive with other girls. By letting him off your just enabling someone like that to offend again." which is anti-violence, way to be low key racist (Or whatever ist it is) lol.

It's not that the guy was doing something minor or just basic school bullying, he's being beyond creep level, stalking, setting her up to be bad so she'll be broken so he can swoop in, segregating her at the school. Hell I wouldn't put it past him to just rape her at this point. Also remember he's like "You have no evidence" calmly and methodically so makes me tihnk he's done this before. And the MC has just let someone that dangerous go freely with no retribution. I'd be sicking the damn cops on someone like that no hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hoped he had used the evidence and instead of telling him had just pretended he wasn't aware. That would have cleared the air for her but he chose to go the mercy route. Looking forward to the conclusion

Dex-chan lover
That Seiza is unnecessary, but I kinda understand he basically just want this shit to stop, even though it costs his dignity, as long as the peaceful days is return, he will doing it
Sometimes you prioritize peaceful days over everything else, even if he should doing that
I personally also think it's really unnecessary and bad, but I understand his motive
Well, the ending is also near, pretty short manga, there bad chapter like the early of this chapter but I enjoy this a bit I guess
6/10
If that's what he calls dignity, I'd hate what he calls shame. Peace be damned It's either me or him going to the hospital. Legal repercussions? He's got the evidence. The handsome scumbag deserves a righteous beating.

Contributor
Yuu took a punch that wounded his face and did a dignity damaging dogeza while he had the upper hand with incriminating evidence. Can't say I like the unsatisfying, overly non-confrontational Japanese way this was resolved with that asshole.
Scumbag got off without even a slap on the wrist. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, that was a pretty damn passive way to go about this. The authorities are there for a reason, and stuff like that should never be tolerated.

On the other hand, I guess the reasoning is that if you report it, it would escalate things than deflate them? Like guy getting suspended has a vendetta against you, people might side with him still, risk things getting worse. Not that I agree with it, but I get where it's coming from.

Either that, or showing mercy to the fucker and having that be a positive trait. I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
I guess, by letting the prick feel like he got off with an upper hand, MC did got him disinterested without escalating conflict even a bit. Still feels like dogeza was too much.

Users who are viewing this thread