Shitsurenshita node Vtuber Hajimetara Toshiue no Onee-san ni Motemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I was the one that put up the Mangadex page for this.

@nubychuriz thanks for picking this up!

When I read "older ladies" I thought it would be women in their 40s
Yeah, when I was using the Novel Updates synopsis, I thought about editing all the little errors (e.g. "Shocked after Yuki Himemura[...]"->"Yuki Himemura was shocked after he[...]"), but I didn't know if it was okay to do that if I got the synopsis from somewhere else, so I refrained from doing anything.

Anyways, I'm really excited to see how the manga for this goes! I already read the web novel, so I hope they didn't butcher the story too much (although i'm fine with it either way as long as it's good lol).

Pedophilia is the act of an legal adult being attracted to a minor (under 18 years of age, 20 in Japan), MC is 17 years old while the Illustrator and Modeler are 22 and 21 respectively
You realise that this means you can become or stop being a peadophile by simply moving countries? I don't think that is a very good definition.

Double-page supporter
Dammm i read the translated novel few months back and never thought this manga was going to get translated.

Dex-chan lover
that's a joke
Noted.
However, I could imagine a possibility to write the story in a way that has the MC move on while the author still holds the grudge against the crush and makes her suffer in the background.

Noted.
However, I could imagine a possibility to write the story in a way that has the MC move on while the author still holds the grudge against the crush and makes her suffer in the background.

It is not that kind of series at all, I promise. It is not the kind of series where anyone is "punished", especially not the girl he was crushing on at the start.

Unrelated: The reason the pedophilia note is so funny is that it's just amusing for someone who would feel compelled to put that note in to translate a series where multiple potential love interests are specifically attracted to how the protag looks even more underage than he is.

Dex-chan lover
"All Vtubers are a Guys"
4x.webp
Of course, you're making a joke. But for everyone else, a certain hellhound begs to differ:

Dex-chan lover
It is not that kind of series at all, I promise. It is not the kind of series where anyone is "punished", especially not the girl he was crushing on at the start.

Unrelated: The reason the pedophilia note is so funny is that it's just amusing for someone who would feel compelled to put that note in to translate a series where multiple potential love interests are specifically attracted to how the protag looks even more underage than he is.
Yeah, I assume it was meant to be a joke. I didn't even notice it the first time and I don't really care.
It pissed off a few culture warriors on twitter though.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Nice, haven't read any shota stuff in a while! Wonder if it's gonna spill over to irl crossdressing shenanigans too since we have the tag? I'm all for it either way :meguu:

Dex-chan lover
He is 4' 11" tall and weighs 95 pounds. Dude is barely bigger than fricking ShyLily. No wonder the artist made him a female model, rather than a male character.

Page 23, left panel, right thought text. It seems like some word like "amount" should go between "steady" and "of".

Dex-chan lover
You realise that this means you can become or stop being a peadophile by simply moving countries? I don't think that is a very good definition.
That’s not how it works in Japan is 18 while dating someone whose 17 and you 20 makes you a pedo some of y’all need to learn the law

Users who are viewing this thread