Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki ~Seijo datta Watashi ga Uragireta Hate ni Aruraune ni Tensei Shite Shimatta node, kore kara wa Kougousei wo Shinagara…

Aggregator gang
That looks like the hiding equivalent of a toddler covering their eyes, thinking that as long as they can't see you, you can't see them.

Dex-chan lover
I think a talking plant is more shocking than a talking bird. Also considering her years of experience she shouldn't freeze up like that

You guys, the sarcasm is uncalled for. She is a plant, what should she do? Walk away?
Since this isn't the first time she dealt with a huge monster. She should have dug an underground hiding spot, then replace her real self with a fake

Aggregator gang
I think a talking plant is more shocking than a talking bird. Also considering her years of experience she shouldn't freeze up like that

Since this isn't the first time she dealt with a huge monster. She should have dug an underground hiding spot, then replace her real self with a fake
I'm sorry to tell you that, but you weren't high level enough to detect my sarcasm.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave: :wooow: :headpat: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

If the dragon is actually nice then I ship it. Tho he would have to try and not heat up otherwise she will burn. And she also needs to not release any toxin. They are too imcompatible, and I don't think they are willing to hold back for one another, since the first impression is totally bad.

Double-page supporter
No more half-yearly releases yooooo

Though is the mess known as the three releases for chapter 12 gonna remain? Not every reader is gonna read the best version since binging defaults to the MTL and not everyone's gonna recognize the translator of the group or check the bottom of the other two releases.

Group Leader
No more half-yearly releases yooooo

Though is the mess known as the three releases for chapter 12 gonna remain? Not every reader is gonna read the best version since binging defaults to the MTL and not everyone's gonna recognize the translator of the group or check the bottom of the other two releases.
Just added the PoRT group to my Chapter 12; I believe that should make MangaDex default to the good version when you're scrolling through chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread