"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 18 - "Do not get too excited In love…

Dex-chan lover
I forgot so can someone explain why he decided to transform into a woman pls

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept of this series, but I felt it really unnecessary to give him a female transformation.
Well, I think It's fine to use it as a disguise.
It's just that the author write the plot in not so clever way.

Like, for example :
1. MC disguise himself just so that no one know his real identity when he do his side job(making money through healing)
2. To keep himself and people he care safe (like batman)

But Author decide to break this concept in just 3 chapter, because Some small-time recurring villain, MC can just kill him but he won't. Not because he have some Strick rule of no kill like Batman, he is just a Pussy

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept of this series, but I felt it really unnecessary to give him a female transformation.
I agree that the dude could buy some cool-looking Masks like the Kamen Rider mask, especially since his skill is all about shopping, surely his skill sells all kinds of masks.

• This
Reactions: jak
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
so with him as an enemy i worry they only end up as damsels again <.<

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

The loli still cute...
:win::thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
They seriously need to remove the bully, like his whole shtick is getting old, MC use OP powers and obliterate homie already 😐

Fed-Kun's army
God dammit, this manga has a decent enough concept, the characters have an interesting back story/dynamic, and the artstyle is great aswell but it's just ruined by the totally random shit that's thrown in, like the loli animal familiar that appeared for like 2 chapters and hasn't really done much, and this strange ass gender bender arc, where the MC acts like a psychiatrist for some random character who immediately has a personality 180 and acts like a total freak for the MC?? not to mention the MC's totally irrational disgust for the heroine, like it's just way too over the top with how he's treating her and it looks like there's barely going to be any character development. Such a shame for me personally cause I was really enjoying this plot until it starting taking weird turns nonstop and feels like it's totally forgotten what the setup to this whole plot is. Just had to rant that one out boys, thanks for the translation I'm loving (hating) this dumpsterfire

Dex-chan lover
hope theres not too much drama between people after this arc, would rather see cool monster fights

Dex-chan lover
bro really left his house undefended like that:facepalm: what a stupid rookie mistake to be making at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I personally wish the transformation was permanent
Assuming this isn't just about preferring female MCs, I am genuinely curious and not kink-shaming (or for anyone who wants to answer):

What about Gender Bender is better for you than just having a male/female MC from the start?

I've, personally, always found the overtly feminine MC in a male body used for the "but I'm a guyyyyyyyy~~~" trope to be annoying and that extended into my disinterest in gender bender.

Double-page supporter
Assuming this isn't just about preferring female MCs, I am genuinely curious and not kink-shaming (or for anyone who wants to answer):

What about Gender Bender is better for you than just having a male/female MC from the start?

I've, personally, always found the overtly feminine MC in a male body used for the "but I'm a guyyyyyyyy~~~" trope to be annoying and that extended into my disinterest in gender bender.

You probably didnt mean for me to respond but I want to anyway because for me the answer is a bit more nuanced (and its too long for a single forum post so im gonna post the abridged verison).

The answer for me is it's complicated. Yes I do wish sometimes certain stories just had Female MCs instead of Male ones, sometimes the opposite, and sometimes like i said i'd prefer if it was a genderbend story. For me personally, it's not specifically because of any fetish or kink, rather I genuinely believe it would add to the story and the actual character of the MC themself. Not a lot of manga delve into the consequences of the actual gender change, so seeing characters go through the struggles socially, mentally and physically is genuinely interesting as we watch the character grow from these troubles.

For this manga though? probably not needed but it would've been a fun enough gimmick. We've already got inklings of the gender based drama between the main girl liking his male side and a full blown lesbian liking his "onee-sama" side. Seeing the MC deal with the potential guilt of toying with the feelings of these women is keeping me interested enough for now

Also I like women I like looking at women I like reading about women give me more badass female leads Japan dang it

Users who are viewing this thread