Shota Oni - Ch. 20

Group Leader
Thanks for getting back to this cute manga, I missed those two ❤️

This got published. Would you consider switching to tankoubon version?

Group Leader
Thanks for getting back to this cute manga, I missed those two ❤️

This got published. Would you consider switching to tankoubon version?
Yeah, I'm looking into doing that. It'll mess with the chapter numbers, unfortunately. Also large chapters are a lot more daunting so it's harder for me to get it done. But I'll see what I can do

Group Leader
I'm not really sure what the official version is. I don't think I can buy this in my country, so I'm going off the pixiv uploads, but are those grouped the same as the official release?

Switching the chapter numbers will mess up the previously translated ones. Since the series was already being translated as twitter comics before it was officially published, and they're still being released in 4-page segments prior to the official release, I think I'll stick with it the way it is. I'm going to skip chapter 21 for now since it was deleted from the official series (and cause there's a joke from Taguchi I wasn't looking forward to translating :I )

Sorry if it's annoying. I just don't know the best way to fix it

Last edited:
Group Leader
I'm not really sure what the official version is. I don't think I can buy this in my country, so I'm going off the pixiv uploads, but are those grouped the same as the official release?

Switching the chapter numbers will mess up the previously translated ones. Since the series was already being translated as twitter comics before it was officially published, and they're still being released in 4-page segments prior to the official release, I think I'll stick with it the way it is. I'm going to skip chapter 21 for now since it was deleted from the official series (and cause there's a joke from Shimizu I wasn't looking forward to translating :I )

Sorry if it's annoying. I just don't know the best way to fix it
Hmm, I was going to say checking the table of contents of the books could help, but I noticed that Twitter/Pixiv chapters don't have names 🤔 But everything looks around 4-8 pages in the tankoubon release.

You can DM me if you want the tankoubon edition. I think I can help with that, I like this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread