Shota Oni - Ch. 57

Group Leader
Hey, thanks for translating these! I was translating recently but due to some medical issues (and some uncomfortable chapters that I don't want to translate) I think I might not be able to continue. If you were hoping to do the earlier chapters as well, go ahead. If not, I'll try to get to them eventually

Hey, thanks for translating these! I was translating recently but due to some medical issues (and some uncomfortable chapters that I don't want to translate) I think I might not be able to continue. If you were hoping to do the earlier chapters as well, go ahead. If not, I'll try to get to them eventually
The earlier chapters are translated, but simply not hosted on mangadex--everything from Chapter 26-44 is available, but elsewhere (unsure what the linking policy is here).

After chapter 44, another individual actually had taken over, but they were employing an MTL, and it was unreadable. I thought it would be a disservice for it to be relegated only to Japanese readers or people would have to endure the MTL, so I paid Dosweeg to translate these. I will likely continue doing so if I can get my hands on the latest chapters--I believe Nakayama Miyuki simply has not uploaded the most recent few to Pixiv yet.

I am sorry to hear you are ill and hope you recover.

Users who are viewing this thread