Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm dumb.

Can someone explain what the big deal is? That the change also progressed to looking very different eventually?
None of the characters knew Sainami used to be male, unlike Hajime where the whole school knows. Rei just realized that Sainami has the same condition as her brother and that they are her old classmate. Thats the big deal.

I dont think it was implying Hajime will start radically changing more or anything since we see Sainami in the past instantly looked like they do now right from the start of the change.

Dex-chan lover
None of the characters knew Sainami used to be male, unlike Hajime where the whole school knows. Rei just realized that Sainami has the same condition as her brother.

I dont think it was implying Hajime will start radically changing more or anything since we see Sainami in the past instantly looked like they do now right away.
Ooooh, wait doesn't Hajime know or am I mistaken? Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, wait doesn't Hajime know or am I mistaken? Thanks!
Sainami told Hajime that they used to be a boy too in ch1 but Hajime thought it was a joke and got upset that Sainami was making light of his illness/situation.

Since then Sainami has kept it a secret.

Dex-chan lover
Sainami told Hajime that they used to be a boy too in ch1 but Hajime thought it was a joke and got upset that Sainami was making light of his illness/situation.

Since then Sainami has kept it a secret.
Oooho okay. Thats probably where I got confused, I didn't realize Hajime thought it was a joke. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Hajime is going to feel like an asshole when he realizes that Sainami wasn't lying and told him how obviously girly they were. Considering Sainami is going through the same amount of inner turmoil as he is right now.

Dex-chan lover
Watch out, Hajime! Rei's operating the Kuno siblings' shared brain cell at 100% capacity!

puzzle.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okay, so the puzzle is about Rei realizing Sainami has the same condition as Hajime.

Really though, what's up with how Sainami doesn't resemble her mother? Is it like that Harry Potter fanfiction trope where fem!Harry is always some form of redhead? There's someone blonde in the family history and the chromosome flip came with some latent genetic markers being activated?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
THE FIRST YAOI THAT'S YURI THAT'S YAOI THAT'S YURI
WE'RE IN NEW TERRITORY PEOPLE
WE'RE READING A YAORI
A YUOI.

Reactions: Sem

Users who are viewing this thread