Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 11

Power Uploader
What a great and cute chapter, looking forward to where we're heading with this.

Another thing I noticed while I initially thought that Rei was just a bit jumpy, looking back at the first time we see Rei's "interact" with Sainami in Chapter 3 where she's clearly avoiding Sainami, as well as her reaction of when Sainami's mother calls her over, were both hinting at her stranger anxiety.

Group Leader
What a great and cute chapter, looking forward to where we're heading with this.

Another thing I noticed while I initially thought that Rei was just a bit jumpy, looking back at the first time we see Rei's "interact" with Sainami in Chapter 3 where she's clearly avoiding Sainami, as well as her reaction of when Sainami's mother calls her over, were both hinting at her stranger anxiety.
I think it's not just that; Sainami says in this chapter she did something bad to Rei after Rei first tried to talk to her post-magic genderbend disease, even though we're never shown what exactly it was. I did get the sense in previous chapters that things were pretty tense between them. Probably Sainami yelled at her or something.

Dex-chan lover
I, love this manga.

Chapter after chapter it manages to make some of the best 2-men gags among the manga I follow. The drawing is just on point, every single time. Simple but with a lot of personality in it. Can't wait for more!

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover

Damn I didn't notice it, I thought she's avoiding Sainami because of different reason.

Dex-chan lover
Ah this chapter was awesome!! Love the upswing of genderswap manga that handle the topic well over the past few years

The page of sainami saying she was scared because it felt like she didn't exist was so gooood

Last edited:
I'm glad this is back, hopefully the break was good for the mangaka and the scantalation team 😁

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Rei should be a detective, she's seriously good at deducing things. I like that this series has some genuine heart, it just feels honest.

I like Sainami so much! Her situation is also really interesting to me.
So, Sainami has a much more severe case of the diesease than Hajime, to the point where people don't recognise her. She also couldn't do physical activites she used to be able to (like riding a bike). No wonder she felt like she stopped existing. She basically built a new life from scratch, and thankfully seems happy and in her element now, but she pretty much gave up on her old self. But now with Hajime (and maybe Rei), she may be able to reconnect with some of it.

I'm hoping for some fun times ahead, after seeing Sainami cry, I want to see her happy!

Dex-chan lover
A love triangle with both siblings, eh?
Nice that Sainami has someone they can open up to.

Maybe the harem ending is a possibility considering the sister is a bro-con.

Users who are viewing this thread