Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 12

Power Uploader
WE'RE SO FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I've only been in Japan for about a week now and I actually managed to buy this issue of Flapper a day before the digital version came out on Monday, so that made reading it extra special and I was giddy from start to finish. Hopefully Holiday-sensei can keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
I missed these two dorks so damn much and the return chapter has not only the reveal but also the confession?!

Goodbye, my heart just overloaded on sweetness and now I am dead.

But it was worth it.

---

But yeah, I do wonder if it might be wrapping up? I'd hope not but realistically there goes the two biggest plot points. Shorter series are fine really but I dont want to say goodbye to these two yet.

Power Uploader
I swear, if it ends next chapter...
But yeah, I do wonder if it might be wrapping up? I'd hope not but realistically there goes the two biggest plot points. Shorter series are fine really but I dont want to say goodbye to these two yet.
Since I'm apparently cursed and any series I really like and and scanlate is usually doomed, here's my rundown:
  • The long hiatus is usually not a good sign.
  • Manga will not just end suddenly (unless for special reasons), when a series ends they almost always announce it in the chapter before that, so we're getting at least 2 more chapters.
  • While it's not a concrete indication, but Shoujo Nyuumon was the 4th last series in the magazine (in terms of publication order). I don't know how it exactly works for Comic Flapper, but usually in the case of magazines the more unpopular series get put in the back.
  • Volume 1 had 173 pages of content, 23 of those being new content. The page count for the future Volume 2 right now is at 102. That leaves us with about 70 pages. The last chapters have all been either 16 or 18 pages, so with 3 chapters it would put it at around 150-156 pages, with still extra pages to spare for bonus content.
As much as I want it any other way, it's not looking that great. But if the series is indeed ending, my best guess is that there's going to be 3 more chapters until there's enough to fill a new Volume.

EDIT: I was wrong, Volume 2 releases next month, prepare for disappointment.

qjsbJ5I.png

EDIT 2: With the hiatus again it's probably not gonna come out this month, I just don't know anymore...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
missing a word on p.16 second* panel right bubble
edit: you were the one that the chance...-> you were the one that said the chance...

Dex-chan lover
Since apparently I'm cursed and any series I really like and and scanlate is usually doomed, here's my rundown:
  • The long hiatus is usually not a good sign.
  • Manga will not just end suddenly (unless for special reasons), when a series ends they almost always announce it in the chapter before that, so we're getting at least 2 more chapters.
  • While it's not a concrete indication, but Shoujo Nyuumon was the 4th last series in the magazine (in terms of publication order). I don't know how it exactly works for Comic Flapper, but usually in the case of magazines the more unpopular series get put in the back.
  • Volume 1 had 173 pages of content, 23 of those being new content. The page count for the future Volume 2 right now is at 102. That leaves us with about 70 pages. The last chapters have all been either 16 or 18 pages, so with 3 chapters it would put it at around 150-156 pages, with still extra pages to spare for bonus content.
As much as I want it any other way, it's not looking that great. But if the series is indeed ending, my best guess is that there's going to be 3 more chapters until there's enough to fill a new Volume.
What kind of amusing is that the thing sells fairly well.

But I guess it's really fall into publishing and author wanting to continue it or not.

The story does seems warping up.

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter to come back with! :hearts:Hajime giving the side-eye to Sainami on the roller coaster cracks me up. He likes to think he's the mature one, but honestly he's just as childish as Sainami in many ways. They just have great chemistry together.

The series might be moving towards ending, but it could also just be wanting to move forward after five months. If it came back from hiatus with a chapter where nothing happens, THAT would be a death sentence for the series.

Aggregator gang
On page 9 panel 2-3 "insignigant" is this a typo or just random english word that idk? Try google it found nothing.
----------
Hope this doesn't end soon, since everything about this manga is like Jun to Kaoru, including the long hiatus + date chapter, but after that got axed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread