Shoujo Nyuumon - Ch. 13

Supporter
Soooo . . . . I've been wondering about this for a bit: is this GL or BL? Or does it need its own tag, maybe CG (short for "clearly gay, not sure about much else") . . .

Dex-chan lover
Soooo . . . . I've been wondering about this for a bit: is this GL or BL? Or does it need its own tag, maybe CG (short for "clearly gay, not sure about much else") . . .
for the tag itself i would still say gl
if only for the fact that if you find a manga with gl but have two guys instead just because the “identify as female” im pretty sure most would be pissed

Supporter
"Yes"?

But really with Hajime again confirming he doesnt see himself as a woman, nor wanting to be seen that way, it would still at bare minimum not be a GL I guess/I'd say, at least depending on how empathetic people are to gender identities over just physical sex.
Yeah, they're both in a weird kind of half-way position, physically transformed but mentally still figuring shit out, and socially kind of . . . I dunno, supported in making a choice? But only kind of - Hajime's friend is doing his best to be understanding and stuff, but he doesn't seem to have been given any tools for understanding the situation, which is the kind of thing that I'd expect to see if society was actually dealing with this kind of thing . . .

Definitely fits in the CG category, though, with an emphasis on the "not sure about much else" part . . .

Supporter
for the tag itself i would still say gl
if only for the fact that if you find a manga with gl but have two guys instead just because the “identify as female” im pretty sure most would be pissed
Naah, just leave it at "romance", to be honest . . .

Dex-chan lover
when did she grow her hair out :thonk:
Almost certainly/obviously a wig. You can even see the others wearing costumes in the chapter so he probably got the wig from any of the culture festival events.

I mean he cant go from real short hair at the start of the chapter to real long hair midway through lol.

Users who are viewing this thread