Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku ~Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita~

This right here is some good shit and also thank you so much orangescans for your hardwork.

The only thing I want to see in the series is when he beat the shit out of that princess thot.

Dex-chan lover
This is good shit I binged read this.

Thank you very much for the fast translations!

I remember there being a manga with the same premise that I read a long time ago, I don’t remember the name but I do remember that the mc was super cool. Better than this one.

the guy is 35
the character is 16
he acts like if he's f***ing 9, ffs man, it's horrible when a manga tries to have "comedy" attached by making the mc act like he's a kid, who finds comedy in this

I was kinda liking it, because I love to see the MC grow strong. But, I don’t know about this Harem man. It feels unnecessary to the story.

Plus, the MC didn’t even see the two girls in a romantic light, yet slept with them all due to some aphrodisiac, and then moved on to the next day, like nothing happened.

It's an interesting read, lots of proofreading errors though xD never thought I'd see you short-handed to y though, lol.

So, the gamer had to explain the concept of a mule to other gamers? Stupidity like that just breaks immersion and is the reason you should just do regular fantasy instead of Isekai or or virtual reality stories. If a main character from earth is acting like a retarded alien for no reason, you have to view it as bad writing, if a character from regular fantasy acts like a retarded alien that may just be something normal to his world, and can be more easily be ignored or forgiven..

This manga is a generic garbage shitty isekai vrmmo crap one.
Its main character is stupid,
not noticing that something is wrong when he is being held in a jail at the beggining,
He is humble as thought he has zero self-esteem he is saying things like "no it's with everyone effort that we made it..." even thought he did everything. I don't know why the author made the mc so that he has zero social abilities, always blushing for nothing.
I'm losing neurons by reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread