Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
What is his strongest magic, anyways? We've already seen him cast natural disaster level damage like nothing.
Hope it's directed like a beam, or something.

Dex-chan lover
did not expect I would see a slayers reference nowadays

even though i barely remember the show i can somehow could relate that it was Lina Inverse's spell

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
Eh, I doubt it, probably something non lethal because of the "can't kill non asshole" rules that he set up, also those army looks too normal, unlike the betrayer's goon that look cartoonishly barbaric

Dex-chan lover
@Arumir

A book given to him by the elf lolibaba in an earlier chapter in exchange for sweets that was supposedly left behind by the "Hero" summoned to that world a few hundred years before.

IIRC the book is also written in Japanese meaning in that world only the MC can read it as far as it has been shown up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12@anakskul@Doomer ????? thats one thing that I don't get about MC, he leaves assholes alive but then look at the thugs in this chapter they clearly died, I mean ffs some got cleaved in half while others lost arms and legs and its funny he left that dude with glasses alive like he actually thinks they have room to take some asshole back to the city so the king can judge him LMAO guess he didn't learn his lesson when he left that other asshole alive and guess what he ended up snitching about the whole thing which made even more people die, so nice one MC this is one of the parts with VERY bad story telling cause we don't understand why MC leaves certain people alive and kills the others

Dex-chan lover
At the end there, instead of dragon slave, I would have gone with Megumin's 'explosion' chant...

Dex-chan lover
@dokidoki yea he can't really claim the moral highroad when he slaughters human soldiers and grunts. he lets the actual evil people live but slaughters the ones only following orders.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok, as another has said...MC put no thought into trying to let that guy live. You are not stopping an assassination where you have the leeway to let a person live to extract info, you are trying to make an escape from a enemy held capital. You have neither the time nor resources to take a prisoner and taking him with you poses more risks than any info that a person simply doing this to suck up to their new leadership can offer. Off him and make it quick, those seconds it took to listen to him before Alice killed him were precious moments the soldiers used to their advantage (not that it will help them).

If this wasn't a OP MC power fantasy, that mistake would have proven fatal.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon Slave is vastly superior to Megumin and her expurosion.
Slayers is the gold standard.

Still one of the best horses in manga form. Up there with Raoh's.

@Doomer i don't think it was planned, he is a normal person, he made decisions on spot, based on the situation, there was no time to think about anything, if you stop to think about his situation:
- He receive info that the adventurers and soldiers would attack him, them he decides to leave, he did not planned to fight people on the woods, his plan was to avoid confrontation and don't kill anyone, his plan failed and he reacted to the situation, killing people that tried to kill him, he did his best to spare the adventurers that attacked him, but showed no mercy for the soldier, that was during combat, it was a reaction, once combat ended, of course he would spare anyone that did not wanted to fight, on the first place he did not wanted to fight anyone.
- He receive a request to infiltrate the capital and rescue the emperor, the plan was sneak in, secure the target, and get out, the weapons he used were non lethal ones, dude used sleeping gas and paralysis needles, he did not wanted to kill anyone, now that he is running away, and people are being killed to serve as a distraction and he is on combat he is reacting again, he did not planned to kill people or spare people on combat, was not supposed to be any combat, he is just a normal person, reacting to the situation.
Pretty solid writing if you ask me.

Power Uploader
I was thinking more like this

tumblr_oxqiioGUe91ujn35ko1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread