Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I have a piece of paper. It says, paper of commandment. Now you all must follow my commands. I command you, whenever you are at home, do not wear pants. Pants are forbidden at home. Also, don't point daggers at other people.

Double-page supporter
So that simp hero is he really trash? Anyone got spoilers? What happened to that bitch princess?

Fed-Kun's army
@joel7686,

I just skimmed through the manga starting at chapter 1 so my responses are based on that, if you're drawing information from a WN or LN, I can't comment to those.

MC said that it will not be as easy as it was before, because he had the cheat lv 100 base class rings, the leveling will be normal from that point forward, dude had a lv 999 berserker, grinding is never hard for him.

What I was referring to was this:
33-4ce6f369f9bd6a5a78ee73466197828bddb10cad6bf0f310feba5bc399d09bb0.jpg

I didn't recall it properly and said he said he would have a difficult time leveling up, but as you pointed out he leveled up fast because of the cheat ring and he says it there that he can't use it any longer after reaching such a high-tier job as Sage. Whether that's because he actually can't, or just won't because of some silly reasoning is debatable. Everyone else in that world levels at as slow process. When he met Ebrand, sub-guild master of Fendi, at the beginning of chapter 5, Ebrand told Touya that the highest ranking adventurer in Fendi was A-rank and level 47 and it took him 20 years to get to that level. The only thing causing Touya to rank so fast was the cheat ring, a game item and he can't use it any longer so fighting through Jeneret soldiers isn't going jump start his level to 999 all of a sudden just because he's killing a bunch of enemies. That was my general point.

MC was sent to a cell, eating shitty food, them he was disposed off the middle of nowhere, just to die, you forgot some important "details"
My point was that the MC and hero never reacted. Getting caught up in semantics "room vs cell" whether he at food, etc. due to my summary of the event misses the point. The two never interacted. This was evident when MC and the Hero stared at each other and MC realized the Hero didn't remember him. My point is that the Hero didn't remember him because they never interacted during the summonings. The Hero was pulled away by the Princess and MC was locked away by the Priest.

There was a POV of the hero before the one from the battle, he was not from the same world as the protagonist, he was from a fantasy world, and based on his thoughts, it will not be hard for him to adapt on this new world, also, he says that there was no beast people or other intelligent races besides humans from his fantasy world, he is reluctant to kill them, but he have nothing against it either, he is more on the 'lawful neutral' side of things.
As I said, I skimmed up till now and the only Hero POV happens in chapter 19. From what I can tell unless you're pulling info from elsewhere other than the manga, it's difficult to determine if the Hero's original world was a fantasy world or game-like world. You only get this:
24-746a40343f92ebc91a1f2f8f1fc90a944916151afb03961c66c482578c492a3d.jpg

The Hero saying that on the day he was summoned he was in the middle of hunting a horde of monsters that appeared near a certain village with his comrades. That could've been in a game world or a real fantasy world, we don't know. Edited to add: When you go to chapter 1 and see MC in the game world, Pandemic World Online, you don't see demi-humans. So the Hero and MC could come from the same world that lacks demi-humans, but played the same, or a similar game. We don't know without any further information.

Aside from that, yes, he admitted in his inner monologue that demi-humans didn't exist in his world. But I'd say you're jumping to conclusions about him being "lawful neutral" and him not having anything against killing demi-humans. He respected the Knight Captain Garrett in the fight, even thanked him, that's not apathy about whether or not he killed him or not. Also, as evident by his inner thoughts, he's relying on the Princess' words to be true that the demi-humans are evil and he hoped to end the war on both sides by defeating the Knight Captain, but he drove himself to win just so he could be called a Hero that saved a Country. However, the problem with the Hero is he goes along with how the demi-humans are treated and the lie sent out to Jeneret about the Knight Captain despite knowing he struggled to defeat him all the while questioning whether or not the demi-humans are really evil based on his interaction with the Knight Captain, you see all of this in chapter 19, pgs 24-35.

My point about whether or not he will fight MC is based on the fact the Hero believes he is the only summoned person in the world with his statement, "I, who is all alone in this world, my only proof of existence is to continue being a hero." So he's not trying to stay a Hero out of some desire for praise, but some desire to show he exists, that this is reality for him. I'm saying his thought process will be challenged when he learns MC was also summoned by Jeneret.

Its possible that the knowledge you are talking about came from people summoned or reincarnated on the past, the info about game like spells, leveling and changing jobs is too important to be forgotten, if that's the excuse for it, that it was 'forgotten' i will probably drop the manga.

That's possible that the knowledge was forgotten, but it's there. The people level up like a game. Elements of this world are similar to the game the MC played like certain kingdoms and villages having similar names and certain events like the war between Jeneret and Lunnet, that was from the game. The people, as shown from Ebrand telling Touya that it took an adventurer 20 years to level up to into the 40s, know about leveling, it just takes them longer without the cheat ring. The only thing that might be lost to them and/or forgotten is certain types of magic and how to change jobs.

I am desperate to see the fight, mc will become invincible if he have time to level, that's very well established, i really dont want him to become a 'saitama' character
Again, as shown, leveling normally in this world takes a long time. MC has already reached a high level and high tier job to the point he admitted he can't use the ring any longer to speed up his leveling and even at this high level he felt he would have some difficulty fighting the Hero. We don't know what abilities the Hero has, like if he has some level cheat ability, but it's also possible since he had difficulty fighting the Knight Captain that the Hero may be below the MC and as I said PLOT happens. But I'm still not convinced they will fight since the author included the Hero's internal questions about whether or not the demi-humans are truly evil and if he's being told the truth although he pushed those thoughts away in favor of a simple solution that he can only trust the Princess and be a hero for her kingdom. I could be wrong and the Hero continues to blind himself to the reality of his situation and they end up fighting, however.

@Elroy79

Im still clearly remember since im binge read this not long ago..

Basically, MC is from the real world and this world he is in is based from his game.. the character he has now is the second character lv1 from his account and the item he has and anything else is from his berseker character and dump it to his lv1 character to use as warehouse of sort..

And the cheat ring is.. actually a beginner item that every game has so new player can catch up to old player.. probably he make multiple character in one account.. not that rare in MMORPG anyway..

I thought the funny was going to be Megumin's explosion for some reason, did not expect to see the words dragon slave lol.

If it really DS spell, I will pray when I heard the chant. You can't really outrun that spell. - -;

I thought he was gonna put them in storage and walk out tbh. Not sure if that's possible or not for whatever reason as I don't feel like rereading.

Users who are viewing this thread