Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Group Leader
@introvertchild Did you even read everything I wrote. It's not the job that's the problem, it's him acting like a pussy not worthy of it. A berserker gives no fucking shit how many he slaughters.

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP It's not like he's acting like some self-righteous saint or typical isekai japanese MCs. He has killed a lot of people by now, and relishes good combat. Just because he wants to do things his own way doesn't make him a pussy. He's a berserker, not an edgy psychopath.

"And with this the war is over."

Are you fucking retarded? The war is a war of genocide, killing / capturing a prince at best delays it. What ideological asshattery do you have to go through to think that the war will just be over because MUH 3rd prince. I get it, you don't want to kill people. Why the fuck did you ever get involved in the first place? Why do you keep doing shit that will inevitably drag out the war. Just let one side win, or stop fucking pretending you don't want any part of this.

Dex-chan lover
I will say it, and I will say it again! The Jeneret Kingdom is degenerate kingdom!
Of course degenerate kingdom will also have shitty prince.

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

@TetsuyaLP You're talking like berserkers are psycopaths, but, as the manga said, berserkers are the symbol of valor, and there is no valor in psycopathy, besides, his class is NOT berserker, but a sage, he WAS a berserker back in the game, when it was just a game. But now, it's real life, shit is different in real life

Double-page supporter
THAT'S SO COOL, didn't expect him to come out like that

Double-page supporter
Sheesh, Touya should toss his stupid-ass modern earth morality away before he ends up causing several genocides with his moronic actions.
If this doesn't lead to massive amount of deaths on both sides and Touya realizing he's a fucking dumbass cunt who caused countless numbers of deaths with his idiotic ideals, then this is utter garbage.

he is kidding right, since when u can stop war against people who does not care about people lives, i understand he does want to kill but in war u are forced to do it against enemy soldiers to protect the people u care about

Touya sure too naive thinking the war will be stopped just by arresting the prince. And that's exactly what the author want us think that way, want to surprise us with new plot twist (hopefully so). If it isn't then meh.

Dex-chan lover
@syee: Probably he plans to take the Prince as a Hostage and try to force form some sort of non-aggression pact with the opposing Kingdom, while also showcasing to all the surrounding Kingdoms that while the Jeneret Kingdom had been barbaric with their act of attacking a peaceful nations without any reason, they had solved the issue without any bloodshed.

Well, atleast i hope MC does things like that.
Instead, if he just captures the Prince and then forces the Kingdom Army to back down while also releasing the Prince back to the Kingdom, it won't really solve any issue and would be kind of stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread