Shoukoku no Altair - Vol. 26 Ch. 146 - Highways of Standing Army

Dex-chan lover
"Autobahn" means "(car) highway" tho. "Auto" is "car" in german, it's the short form of "Automobil", "automobile" in english.
So unless they suddenly got cars, you'd better go with "Schnellstraße" for "highway".

Group Leader
"Autobahn" means "(car) highway" tho. "Auto" is "car" in german, it's the short form of "Automobil", "automobile" in english.
So unless they suddenly got cars, you'd better go with "Schnellstraße" for "highway".
Furigana is アウトバーン (autoban). I can't use another word because the author used this word in the original Japanese version. I have no idea why the author use this word, but as a translator, I have to be faithful to the original.

Dex-chan lover
Duchess Leredrick tried her hardest to fuck over Turkiye, sacrifice ninety percent of her soldiers and even gave out her virginity to get fertile land and you are telling me this whole time Ellvades regions is just fucking brainless and couldn't even manage their area properly. You know what, their people deserve to suffer if they couldn't even think that much.

Dex-chan lover
Furigana is アウトバーン (autoban). I can't use another word because the author used this word in the original Japanese version. I have no idea why the author use this word, but as a translator, I have to be faithful to the original.
I am gonna hazard a guess that the author use the word Autobahn because either it's cool as shit and he also name it because the highway are meant to be traversed and highest speed possible OR because of how the word car in Japanese also correspond to other objects and he mistakenly took Auto in Autobahn also meant those objects as well

Kaya/Kayaç definitions are reversed.
Kayaç is rock formation and generally used as a geography term.
Kaya is rock. Though in naming places cliffs or hills with naked rock formations might have names as somethingkaya. When you say kaya, many will just think of a large rock piece.

Group Leader
Kaya/Kayaç definitions are reversed.
Kayaç is rock formation and generally used as a geography term.
Kaya is rock. Though in naming places cliffs or hills with naked rock formations might have names as somethingkaya. When you say kaya, many will just think of a large rock piece.
Thanks, I just fixed. I don't speak Turkish so I rely on Google to make notes. Next time I'll double check

I don' know if this was in the original or not but "Passer" in french is a verb meaning "to pass/go through" and has very little relation to bridges

Users who are viewing this thread