Shounin Yuusha wa Isekai wo Gyuujiru!

Aggregator gang
The story is slightly better then most isekas but then again it's just another Copy/Paste novel. There's “It Is A Different World And Yet I Am Cultivating Monsters” and “Level 1 This Unique Skill, I Am the Strongest.” Those revolve around planting and drops.

It's to soon to judge, I'd like to keep a open mind but when there's a harem you just can't have high expectations

He should really be paying the dwarf a royalty, otherwise it's more or less skill theft /forgery.

Here is an other display why isekai cheat skill are so damm broken.... he will destroy the whole economy with goods were the crafters go broke and the money become useless because of inflation!

Aggregator gang
so basically this guy got a skill that lets him do the same thing as one of my favorite mods from Starbound
*RAMs version of Ore Seeds+ if anyone cares...

If the king who summoned Shouji doesn't use him to wreck his enemies' economy with him, he's a damn moron.

Dex-chan lover
Remember son, money doesn't come out of tree, but tree can make money come to you

please don't call it "cultivation", it triggers nightmares of all this Chinese crap about whatever crazy abilities induced by eating weird old/rotten stuff and meditation.

Dex-chan lover
There's so many alternate names and there's no english translation lmao

Surprised he didn't get murked by the other vendors on the marketplace, blatantly selling underpriced like that.

Anyway it's fairly boring that he can instantly 'cultivate' any and all products and materials.

Users who are viewing this thread