Shouraiteki ni Shinde Kure - Vol. 5 Ch. 28 - One Step Ahead of Me

Dex-chan lover
She tries so damn hard, it would be nice to see her win once in a while (^^) Even Team Rocket used to get a happy outcome every now and then, why can't she ?

Dex-chan lover
not this manga though. I would be surprise if there's an actual surprise party for her.

It's a fairly light-hearted comedy manga, setting up "girl has a miserable birthday" doesn't seem fitting. Much more likely, she ends up talking to the brother about the visit, the brother unknowingly spills the beans, then she has to pretend she doesn't know about the surprise birthday party but shows up convinced they are about to fuck.

Dex-chan lover
It's a fairly light-hearted comedy manga, setting up "girl has a miserable birthday" doesn't seem fitting. Much more likely, she ends up talking to the brother about the visit, the brother unknowingly spills the beans, then she has to pretend she doesn't know about the surprise birthday party but shows up convinced they are about to fuck.
just cuz she couldn't get her crush to her birthday doesn't mean she will have a miserable birthday bruh. Also, this entire manga is about how Hishikawa keeps getting her expectation up and for Komaki to not do as Hishikawa wanted/expected.
I think it's more likely that Komaki will nearly miss Hishikawa's birthday, but comes back at the last second and gives her a gift. I find that more likely, and fits the story better, than a surprise party.

Dex-chan lover
just cuz she couldn't get her crush to her birthday doesn't mean she will have a miserable birthday bruh. Also, this entire manga is about how Hishikawa keeps getting her expectation up and for Komaki to not do as Hishikawa wanted/expected.
I think it's more likely that Komaki will nearly miss Hishikawa's birthday, but comes back at the last second and gives her a gift. I find that more likely, and fits the story better, than a surprise party.
it’a fucking getting BORING! how much of theis one type of JOKE are we gonna get? it starts to become ugh because this is supposed to be also YURI not kick Hishikawa like a dead horse joke

Dex-chan lover
it’a fucking getting BORING! how much of theis one type of JOKE are we gonna get? it starts to become ugh because this is supposed to be also YURI not kick Hishikawa like a dead horse joke
true lol. The joke was funny the first time, but now it's just terrible. I honestly feel bad for Hishikawa now.

Users who are viewing this thread