Shousetsu Toukou Saito o Riyou Shite Itara, Kurasu no Bishoujo ga Dokusha datta - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
thats it? the manga had nothing to do with the premiss, the romance was non-existent and the ending felt like this was basically axe or just to promote a light novel...
where do i have a refund of my time wasted reading this? xDD

Fed-Kun's army
In all honesty I did read chapter 1 a year ago fellt like it was meh at best and now here I am and dont regret having forgotten this waste of my life existed.

AXE-Kun was at work, I hope at least. Because this is so utterly bland, if it serves as a promo to some jank novel, than congratulations on wasting money.

Dex-chan lover
The story is really different from the premisse, but I enjoyed more than I thought. ML and FL helping other students problems is more interessing.

Dex-chan lover
you can see how many bullshit plot threads the author wanted to insert into this series, and you can see it was never gonna go anywhere, this honestly deserved the ax.

Dex-chan lover
12 chapters about how the author tries to learn how to write and forgets what the plot was somewhere in the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Axe-kun came swiftly for this one. This one was axed marvelously.

Jokes aside: perhaps this one's abrupt end was for the best. My future self would look down on me if I had continue reading.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this was the plan for this serie, in case nobody knew:

This started as a romance between a girl who doesn't gives a shit and a writer school boy, but that shit lasted 4 chapters and author said: let's forget about our main characters development and make our audience lose interest in this story by wasting time with characters that nobody cares about; make little winks that it could be a harem to make them a little relevant (because heroines are always relevant and nobody will feel bored) BUT without reaching anything with anyone because... Lol why not?

And that's why this shit got axed.

Aggregator gang
Shame it got axed but its not surprising really.

The series just gradually forgot its own premise and started being a request of the week type series and I think that isn't enough to keep interest if the main characters themselves are not developed.

Users who are viewing this thread