Show Me Your Boobs - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
At least she doesn't want to do something that extreme, that book seems a little too much hardcore.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
cursed cursed cursed CURSED

Contributor
Author be like "yo, so this is a normal manga about a girl and a boy. But the boy is generic MC and the girl is a pedo"
I don't know if I want to see this trainwreck serialized.

Fed-Kun's army
@kenx
They are both kids though in the same grade and same age. Girl is a weird psycho not a pedo. On a side note why the hell am I still reading this wtf?

Dex-chan lover
We learned from last chapter that she's weak as hell, despite having high attack. If only the MC would stop being so mentally weak, he could effortlessly fend her off. Literally saying something along the lines of "I won't show you mine unless you show me yours" would probably make her back down.

Double-page supporter
She should just tell him to turn into an otaku if she wants him with girly boobs. ;~;

Dex-chan lover
How long until she discovers the pinkpill as an alternative over plastic surgery?

I've read some heinous shit in my time but this one has to be way up on the list. What kind of deranged weirdo writes something like this?
What's next, a manga about dragons having sex with cars?

Dex-chan lover
I bet that book she borrowed is about growing men's chest muscles, I hope he reads it and fulfills her lifelong dream by becoming a manly macho with a chest bigger than hers.

Users who are viewing this thread