Shuu ni Ichido Classmate wo Kau Hanashi - Ch. 1 - It Turns Out Sendai-San’s Value Doesn’t Exceed 5,000 Yen

Double-page supporter
Finallyfinallyfinally the peak has arrived :qq:

Thanks for the great work on the translations

I just started reading the webnovel this month and its amazing how I managed to read it nonstop during free time, and now I'm all excited for the manga adaptation
Miyagi Sendai chemistry are just too lewd, hot, and cute

Guess I will enjoy this nice view of Sendai with her unbuttoned blouse and loosened tie :win:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, a lot of hype for this around here, now I'm really curious about it. Guess I'll have to add it to the reading list.
Does anyone have a link for a translated version of the LN? I'd like to check it out as well.
Thanks in advance to any kind souls who reply (^▽^)

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
Oh nice this got an adaptation. I should really get around to reading the light novel, I had gotten 6 chapters in before getting distracted and not going back to it.

As a Novel reader, i can't belive this is finally getting a manga, took them too long. i'm so happy rn dudeeeeeee

Aggregator gang
Holy crap IT’S FINALLY HERE YESSS, Sendai x Miyagi forever! The webnovel is truly peak YALL, latest translation is on StorySeedling but it’s MTL with slight edits!

Dex-chan lover
So, a lot of hype for this around here, now I'm really curious about it. Guess I'll have to add it to the reading list.
Does anyone have a link for a translated version of the LN? I'd like to check it out as well.
Thanks in advance to any kind souls who reply (^▽^)
here is the good translation. unfortunately it hasn't updated in a while https://amawashigroup.wordpress.com/story-about-buying-my-classmate-once-a-week/
Alternative, there is the translation for the WN which is the one that keep getting updated and is far ahead https://storyseedling.com/series/65335/

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so everyone is so hyped here and in fb that I guess I will follow this. First chapter was really interesting already

Dex-chan lover
crying.,.,., my favorite yuri webnovel !!!!!! the novel is really super character driven i love them theyre so unhealthy and emotionally troubled <3 !!!

Dex-chan lover
YOU GUYS ARE NOT READY !!!

Seriously, I have read the whole web novel and this is my favourite yuri, favourite romance, favourite
written sex scenes, flirting and intimacy in media in general. Yes, I like it even better than Bloom into you personally.

This is a really great story, about 95% of it is spent on them in their room flirting too, though there is a TON of inner monologues, that seem to be missing, that is natural for manga, but I think they held back on the first chapter and in the future they might come back to explain why are these disaster level girl failures acting as they do. If you ever get confused by them, hop into the webnovel, it should clear things out somewhat.

I'm really happy with this first chapter, the art is really high quality which leads me to belive they are commiting to this story, anime might be on the horizon in couple of years. I love the expressions cheeky Sendai and sulking Miyagi, they are just how I imagined them. I didn't get the vibe it's much different from WN, but certainly without all that inner monologue, the story starts being more cheerful, comedic and easier to follow. I think that's great, good adaptations have different strenghts and you'll get the full experience only when you see both.

Also, this story is LOOOOOOOOOOONG, this covered about 1/10 of first LN, 3 WN chapters, but there are currently 4 LNs and 340 WN chapters and it's ongoing, LN adaptation might change,cut out, rearrange and smarten up some stuff and manga probably follows that, but the point is that this story is going about their relationship the long route, trust me.

The thing that gripped me about Shuukura is how quickly things get spicy, the feet licking is great in media res start, but things certainly don't slow down after this. The thing that kept me reading is how well their relationship progressess, despite their relationship not progressing by certain metrics, but honestly they get much closer than any fictional couple I've seen ever.

(Also, please, mr. translator, could you change Hadzuki into Hazuki, every translation I've seen uses it so this was a bit jarring for me, but granted idk japanese so maybe your take is more accurate? It's just that I've seen Hazuki multiple times in anime and manga and it rolls of the tongue better, so I got used to it, I've looked into some character databases and there are ton of Hazuki's, but almost no Hadzuki's)

Last edited:
Supporter
Alternative, there is the translation for the WN which is the one that keep getting updated and is far ahead https://storyseedling.com/series/65335/
Both translations are the web novel - the storyseedling one is MTL, lightly edited but readable if you can handle MTL, the amawashi one is a high quality human translation (full disclosure - I was involved with editing for the first 30 or so chapters, I may be biased about the quality).

As far as I know there's no English translation of the LN version, but my understanding is that the differences aren't massive - it seems to be a clean-up rather than a complete rewrite (which is understandable, given the high quality of the WN).

Supporter
I'm not sure I'm ready for a version where you can't see all the detailed thoughts that are going through their heads - that's such a critical part of the story that I'm a little concerned a manga adaptation will suffer badly from losing it. That was certainly how it went for Adachi and Shimamura, and Miyagi gives Adachi some real competition for the "character who's most lost in her own head" award . . .
Also, this story is LOOOOOOOOOOONG, this covered about 1/10 of first LN, 3 WN chapters, but there are currently 4 LNs and 340 WN chapters and it's ongoing, LN adaptation might change,cut out, rearrange and smarten up some stuff and manga probably follows that, but the point is that this story is going about their relationship the long route, trust me.
Second that - this is long long long, and sometimes the progress can be painstakingly slow, but I don't think there's ever been a point where things weren't actually progressing at all. Which is impressive, frankly.

Probably one the thing that stands out most for me about this story: it's really just amazingly well written. So well written that even reading the MTL the quality comes through (if you're patient with the shortcomings of MTL). Reading a good translation, and even more so helping a good human translator with editing their translation, really makes me wish I could read the original like a native.

Dex-chan lover

Seriously, I have read the whole web novel and this is my favourite yuri, favourite romance, favourite
written sex scenes, flirting and intimacy in media in general. Yes, I like it even better than Bloom into you personally.

This is a really great story, about 95% of it is spent on them in their room flirting too, though there is a TON of inner monologues, that seem to be missing, that is natural for manga, but I think they held back on the first chapter and in the future they might come back to explain why are these disaster level girl failures acting as they do. If you ever get confused by them, hop into the webnovel, it should clear things out somewhat.

I'm really happy with this first chapter, the art is really high quality which leads me to belive they are commiting to this story, anime might be on the horizon in couple of years. I love the expressions cheeky Sendai and sulking Miyagi, they are just how I imagined them. I didn't get the vibe it's much different from WN, but certainly without all that inner monologue, the story starts being more cheerful, comedic and easier to follow. I think that's great, good adaptations have different strenghts and you'll get the full experience only when you see both.

The thing that gripped me about Shuukura is how quickly things get spicy, the feet licking is great in media res start, but things certainly don't slow down after this. The thing that kept me reading is how well their relationship progressess, despite their relationship not progressing by certain metrics, but honestly they get much closer than any fictional couple I've seen ever.

(Also, please, mr. translator, could you change Hadzuki into Hazuki, every translation I've seen uses it so this was a bit jarring for me, but granted idk japanese so maybe your take is more accurate? It's just that I've seen Hazuki multiple times in anime and manga and it rolls of the tongue better, so I got used to it, I've looked into some character databases and there are ton of Hazuki's, but almost no Hadzuki's)
Since you have read the source material, can you answer a question I have?

Are these 2 only going to have a “relationship” with each other or does it take the annoying route of having one or both of them get together with a different random person?

Users who are viewing this thread