Shuumatsu no Harem Fantasia - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
Most likely this didn't show up on people's "new" notification list since it shows as uploaded a year ago, but wasn't on the site when Chapter 4 was put up.

Fed-Kun's army
This character had potential up to this point. Why manipulate the women that were already on your side this way?

Fed-Kun's army
@HolyDemon,

I don't remember when I last read this, but after a quick scan over everything and jogging my memory a little bit, I realized it was a test. Ultimately, it backfired if I remember what happened after this. He did this to boost the confidence of the maid chick, if I recall, but in doing so he destroyed the confidence of the knight girl. He also did it hoping he could get the knight girl to give into the ideology that just working hard at something wasn't good enough for the stuff he needed to do moving forward.

His "test" succeeded and if you're still reading you'll see what I mean by it backfires, at least, for the number of chapters I read. I dunno if knight girl comes/came back.

Double-page supporter
Kinda the same, She was already loyal and into him. Didnt even need the power to be used on her. But I suppose he didnt know that.. but still :/

He didn't even need this power -- he was a noble's heir and girls liked him anyway...

Also, his blood is basically a date rape drug. Oh Japan, excreting "data rape drug" as a superpower.

UPD: Ok, reading furhter it's evident that I was wrong, and it's not a date rape drug -- it's heroin-aphrodisiac-sexual-enslavement like drug/spell that creates dependence. He makes druggies out of his girls. Not much better.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of pointless use... I mean she was literally willing to suck your blood like that, would you NEED to that kind of shit?

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. Why use the power on Wenne and not Celine. Is she less trust worthy?

Like bruh i dont care if he's weak, just go back to being cute and good young lord

Users who are viewing this thread